C gates to B gates in Terminal 1
Southwest Gate C16 to B14 How long will it takeMartha 07/21/2017
LAS - Layover with Southwest
Booking travel for business, but I've never been to t [more]JG 07/18/2017
Charged twice for t-shirts
I was at a t-shirt store in Terminal C - flying South [more]Heather 07/18/2017
Hi, this question may have been answered but I have j [more]AB 07/17/2017
McCarran Airport is located in the town of Paradise - only five miles south of the central business district of Las Vegas, and less than a mile from the famous Las Vegas Strip (and only minutes from all the big hotels). Situated between Interstate Highways 15 & 515, it is accessible from Tropicana Avenue (SR 593) to the north, or the Las Vegas Beltway (I-215) to the south, entering the airport via the McCarran Airport Connector, which includes Paradise Rd./ Swenson Street and the Airport tunnel.
With four runways and 47.4 million passengers in 2016, McCarran International Airport serves as focus city for Allegiant & Southwest airlines and is served by a multitude of domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe. A new control tower was completed early 2017.
- In Nov. 2016 McCarran Airport received its first nonstop flights from Biing, China.
McCarren International has two passenger terminals: Domestic T1 and new International T3. (For terminal details, open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the detailed text; for parking informtion open the Parking Map; for transportation openTransportation: Buses, Trains.)
Airlines & their telephone number, current terminal and gate assignments:
- AeroMexico, tel. 800-237-6639: T3, E gates;
- Air Canada, tel. 888-247-2262: ticketing and baggage claim at T3, flight at D gates
- Alaska, tel. 800-426-03333: T3, E gates
- Allegiant, tel. 702-505-8888: T1, A gates
- American, tel. 800-433-7300: D gates via T1
- British Airways, tel. 800-247-9297: T3, E gates
- Condor, www.condor.com: T3, E gates
- Copa, www.copaair.com: T3, E gates
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212: D gates via T1
- Edelweiss /Swiss, tel. 8777-359-7947: T3, E gates
- Eurowings, www.erowings.com/en.html: 3,E gates
- Frontier, tel. 800-432-1359: ticketing & baggage claim at T3, flight at D gates
- Hainan, tel. 888-688-8813: ticketing and baggage claim at T3, flight at D gates
- Hawiaian, tel. 800-367-5320: tickting and baagage claim at T3, flight at D gates
- Interjet, www.interjet.com: atT3, E gates
- JeBlue, tel. 800-538-2583: T3, E gates
- Korean, tel. 800-438-5000: T3, E gates
- Norwegian, www.norwegian.com: T3, E gates
- OAI /Omni, tel. 877-718-8901: T1, A gates
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792: T1, B & C gates
- Spirit, tel. 801-401-2222: T1: B gates
- Sun Country, tel. 866-359-6786: T3 for ticketing & baggage claim; flight at D gates
- Thomas Cook www.thomascook.com: T3, E gates
- United, tel. 800-864-8331: T3 for ticketing & baggage claim; flight at D gates
- Virgin America, tel. 877-359-8474: T3, E gates
- Virgin Atlantic, tel. 800-862-8621: T3, E gates
- Volaris, tel. 866-988-3527: T3, E gates
- WestJet, tel. 888-937-8538: T3 E gates.
- 'Bags To Go' locations & tel.numbers (Nevada area code is 702): Las Vegas Convention Center 943-8120; McCarran Rental Car Center, Main Lobby 261-7740; Luxor Hotel 262-4186; MGM Grand, Main Lobby 281-7490; Palazzo Hotel 607-7777; and Venetian Hotel 414-4689. You can check your bags prior to your arrival at McCarran Airport by using 'Airport SpeedCheck Advance' (at a fee). Passengers of participating airlines can visit one of seven locations to check baggage hours prior to scheduled flight departure. With this technology, 'Bags To Go' agents tag & store bags and issue your boarding pass, whereupon Bags To Go transports bags to McCarran for TSA screening and subsequent loading onto your plane. Instead of going to the ticketing counter you can then proceed straight to the security checkpoint & gate.
- Reaching your Rental Car: While buses take rental car customers to the rental car facility, be aware that there is a long distance from your gate to the outside rental car buses. The bus transfer takes at least 15 minutes, and by the time you get into your rental car (provided you made prior reservations) you wait at least another 15 minutes. From May thru September (National Parks' high season), set aside a 1-hour transfer - particularly on your way back to catch your flight.
Important Telephone numbers:
Airport Administration - 702.261.5100
General Information - 702.261.5211
Lost & Found - 702.261.5134
Paging - 702.261.5211
Parking Information - 702.261.5121
Rental Car Center - 702.261.6001
TDD - 702.261.3111.
Present and Future Airport Developments:
- The extension of the Las Vegas Monorail to McCarran Airport is in the planning stage; its Airport station would be between the MGM Grand and the Harmon Ave. & Koval Lane. The proposed extension would add underground stations at Terminals 1 and 3. By June 2017, approval for the proposal had been obtained.
- Dufry operating food, drink & stores at McCarran Airport, will expand its store area over 18,000 sq.feet, including the launch of a 6,000 sq.feet duty-free and duty-paid combination store in Terminal 1, D gates. Called 'Las Vegas Dufry Shopping' it is to offer extensive product /brand asorments across all main duty-free categories, covering cosmetics, wine/spirits, confection, duty-paid (acessories, essentials, electronics, fashion), and a high-end liquor offering.