where to park
where do we park to pick up United airlines passengersylvia magbanua 10 hr ago
Do I need to go through security?
I,m arriving to LAS from Midway (Chicago) with Southw [more]MAIS 19 hr ago
Connection to Terminals
Hi I’ll be arriving tonight flying in with Southwest [more]SSO 11/18/2017
Gates D to C (or B)
I arrive on a Hawaiian flight (D gates). I will have [more]KM 11/16/2017
McCarran Airport is located in the town of Paradise - only five miles south of the central business district of Las Vegas, and less than a mile from the famous Las Vegas Strip (and only minutes from all the big hotels). Situated between Interstate Highways 15 & 515, it is accessible from Tropicana Avenue (SR 593) to the north, or the Las Vegas Beltway (I-215) to the south, entering the airport via the McCarran Airport Connector, which includes Paradise Rd./ Swenson Street and the Airport tunnel.
With four runways* and 47.4 million passengers in 2016, McCarran International Airport serves as focus city for Allegiant & Southwest airlines and is served by a multitude of domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe. A new control tower was completed early 2017.
* In Aug. 2017, Runways 7L/25R & 7R25/L have been renamed to 8L/26R & 8R26L
- In Nov. 2016 McCarran Airport received its first nonstop flights from Beijing, China.
McCarren International has two passenger terminals: Domestic T1 and new International T3. (For terminal details, open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the detailed text; for parking informtion open the Parking Map; for transportation openTransportation: Buses, Trains.)
Airlines & their telephone number, current terminal and gate assignments:
- AeroMexico, tel. 800-237-6639: T3, E gates;
- Air Canada, tel. 888-247-2262: T3, D gates
- Alaska, tel. 800-426-03333: T3, E gates
- Allegiant, tel. 702-505-8888: T1, A gates
- American, tel. 800-433-7300: D gates via T1
- British Airways, tel. 800-247-9297: T3, E gates
- Condor, www.condor.com: T3, E gates
- Copa, www.copaair.com: T3, E gates
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212: T1, D gates
- Edelweiss /Swiss, tel. 8777-359-7947: T3, E gates
- Eurowings, www.erowings.com/en.html: T3, E gates
- Frontier, tel. 800-432-1359: T3, D gates
- Hainan, tel. 888-688-8813: T3, E gates
- Hawiaian, tel. 800-367-5320: T3, D gates
- Interjet, www.interjet.com: tT3, E gates
- JeBlue, tel. 800-538-2583: T3, E gates
- Korean, tel. 800-438-5000: T3, E gates
- Norwegian, www.norwegian.com: T3, E gates
- OAI /Omni, tel. 877-718-8901: T3, E gates
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792: T1, B & C gates
- Spirit, tel. 801-401-2222: T1: B gates
- Sun Country, tel. 866-359-6786: T3, D gates
- Thomas Cook www.thomascook.com: T3, E gates
- United, tel. 800-864-8331: T3, D gates
- Virgin America, tel. 877-359-8474: T3, E gates
- Virgin Atlantic, tel. 800-862-8621: T3, E gates
- Volaris, tel. 866-988-3527: T3, E gates
- WestJet, tel. 888-937-8538: T3 E gates.
- 'Bags To Go' locations & tel.numbers (Nevada area code is 702): Las Vegas Convention Center 943-8120; McCarran Rental Car Center, Main Lobby 261-7740; Luxor Hotel 262-4186; MGM Grand, Main Lobby 281-7490; Palazzo Hotel 607-7777; and Venetian Hotel 414-4689. You can check your bags prior to your arrival at McCarran Airport by using 'Airport SpeedCheck Advance' (at a fee). Passengers of participating airlines can visit one of seven locations to check baggage hours prior to scheduled flight departure. With this technology, 'Bags To Go' agents tag & store bags and issue your boarding pass, whereupon Bags To Go transports bags to McCarran for TSA screening and subsequent loading onto your plane. Instead of going to the ticketing counter you can then proceed straight to the security checkpoint & gate.
- Reaching your Rental Car: While buses take rental car customers to the rental car facility, be aware that there is a long distance from your gate to the outside rental car buses. The bus transfer takes at least 15 minutes, and by the time you get into your rental car (provided you made prior reservations) you wait at least another 15 minutes. From May thru September (National Parks' high season), set aside a 1-hour transfer - particularly on your way back to catch your flight.
- Nursing mothers: Three new nursing suites are available at: the skybridge connecting C Concourse with A & B gates; near the children's play area at Concourse D, and at Terminal 3's gate E-9.
Important Telephone numbers:
Airport Administration - 702.261.5100
General Information - 702.261.5211
Lost & Found - 702.261.5134
Paging - 702.261.5211
Parking Information - 702.261.5121
Rental Car Center - 702.261.6001
TDD - 702.261.3111.
Present and Future Airport Developments:
- The extension of the Las Vegas Monorail to McCarran Airport is in the planning stage; its Airport station would be between the MGM Grand and the Harmon Ave. & Koval Lane. The proposed extension would add underground stations at Terminals 1 and 3. By June 2017, approval for the proposal had been obtained.
- Dufry (operating food, drink & stores) will expand its store area by 18,000 sq.feet, including the launch of a 6,000 sq.feet duty-free and duty-paid combination store in Terminal 1, D gates. Named 'Las Vegas Dufry Shopping' it is to offer extensive product /brand assortments across all main duty-free categories, covering cosmetics, wine/spirits, confection, duty-paid (accessories, essentials, electronics, fashion), and a high-end liquor offering.