OverviewGetting to/from MEL Airport to your destination: Bus stops are in front of T3 (Virgin Australia & Rex) - to the left of T3 exit is the bus to the long-term carpark; to the right of TC exit is the Sky Bus.
To City Center via SkyBus running daily, 24/7, every 10 mins, arriving at Melbourn Southern Cross Station at city center - a 10-minute ride (for more information visit: www.skybus.com.au).
From Southern Cross Station you can access the V Line regional train, the Metro surburban trains, Yarra Trams and interstate trains & buses. Tickets are available online or at the bus stop. Skybus also provides from Southern Cross Station free hotel transfer service.
To Melbourne NW Suburbs - Tullamarine Bus Lines - tel. +61 3 9338 3817
To Melbourne W Suburbs - MMB lines - tel. +61 3 9311 1228;
To Melbourne N & E Suburbs - Airport Bus Eastside - Tel. +61 3 9729 7622
Other buses: (These buses stop across from the short-term carpark -southeast of Terminal 1):
- Bus Route 478 - Airport West SC - Airport via Melrose Drive
- Bus Route 479 - Airport West SC - Sunbury Station via Airport
- Bus Route 482 - Airport West SC - Airport via South Center Road
- Bus Route 500 - Broadmeadows to Sunbury - connects to Sunbury Line trains at Sunbury Station.
- SmartBus Route 901 - Airport to Frankston - connects to Craigieburn line at Broadmeadows Station*.
*Train connections - take the SmartBus Route 901 to Broadmeadows Station.