OverviewGetting to/from MEL Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi (note that taxi rank at T2 has reopened, replacing T3's taxi rank), or a bus. Bus stops are in front of T3 (Virgi Australia & Rex) - to the left of T3 exit is the bus to the long-term carpark; to the right of TC exit is the Sky Bus.
1. To City Center: The Skybus offers daily express service 24/7, to the Southern Cross station (a 20-min ride), leaving every 10 minutes. Tickets are available online at skybus.com.au or at the bus stop. From there Skybus provides free hotel transfer service 6am-10pm weekds, 7:30-5:30 weekends. You can access there the V Line regional train, as well as the Metro surburban trains, Yarra Trams and interstate train & bus services.
2. To Melbourne NW Suburbs - Tullamarine Bus Lines - tel. +61 3 9338 3817
3. To Melbourne W Suburbs - MMB lines - tel. +61 3 9311 1228;
4. To Melbourne N & E Suburbs - Airport Bus Eastside - Tel. +61 3 9729 7622
5. Other buses:
- Bus Route 478 runs between the Airport and Moonee Ponds Junction;
- Bus Route 479 route Moonee Ponds to Sunbury stops at the Airport;
- Yellow Orbital SmartBus runs from Melbourne Arirport to Frankston via Gladstone Park, Roxburgh Park, Epping, Greensborough, Doncaster, Blackburn, Ringwood & Dandenong.
|Description:||Skybus operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the airport to the city centre.
Hours: 06:00-22:30 (Monday to Friday)
|Service Name:||PUBLIC BUSES|
|Description:||If you want to travel from the terminal to various areas in Melbourne, Public Buses is a perfect choice.
Please contact the information desk for more information on destinations and schedules.