Miami (MIA) Airport Parking Map
Other parking options at Miami Airport: a two-level short-term parking garage is directly in front of Concourse E, and two 7-story parking garages North & South (a/k/a Dolphin and Flamingo) are located within the terminal's curvature and connected to the terminal via overhead walkways on Level 3; both garages are connected at their westernmost end.
Note that the Arrivals level is level 1 - ground level roadway; the Departure level is level 2 - elevated roadway.
The following parking choices are available: Valet Parking (across from Concourses B&C), Short- & Long-term parking, and the Economy Park & Ride surface lot:
1. Valet Parking offers closest parking - located at departure level of North Parking Lot, Level 2, across from North Terminal D.
2. Short-term parking: (a) The Dolphin garage is accessible to the North Terminal (Concourses C and D) and Central Terminal (Concourses E and F) and is located across from Customs E on both the departure or arrival level.
(b) The Flamingo garage is closest to the South Terminal (Concourses G, H and J) and is accessible only on the Arrival level.
(c) Upper Short-term: accessible via the departures level; Lower Short-term: on the arrivals level /baggage claims, follow signs to lots.
3. Long-term parking at the Dolphin Garage serves the North Terminal (Concourses C, D, and E) and the Flamingo Garage serves the South Terminal (Concourses F, G, H and J) and can be accessed on the arrivals or departure levels of the airport. The main entrance to both garages is off Central Blvd; keep left as you approach the terminal.
4. Economy Park & Ride Surface Lot is located at 1350 NW 45 Avenue - Miami, Fl 33126, with free shuttle buses to/from the terminals and pick-up/drop-off service is at designated covered stops throughout the parking lot and on the curb of the arrivals roadway. Shuttles run every 10-15 mins between 6am-11pm; and every 20-25 mins between 111pm-6am.
Directions: On entering from Central Blvd., drive all the way through the departure level as if you were going to exit the airport--then take Exit 5 and follow the 'Economy Park & Ride' signs. When entering from Perimeter Road take Perimeter Road to Northwest 14th Street.
Designated disabled permit parking and stroller permit parking is next to moving sidewalks on the 3rd level of the North & South (Dolphin & Flamingo) garages. Additional disabled permit parking is available for wheelchair accessible vehicles on the ground level, at the easternmost section of the Dolphin garage.
Over-height vehicles: Use the 'High-Vehicle' surface lot parking area adjacent to the East side of the Flamingo Garage.
NOTE: On October 1, 2011, MIA has simplified rates for long- and short-term parking, capping all parking spaces at the daily rate of $17, and $2 for every 20 minutes, up to two hours and forty minutes, when the daily rate becomes effective.
Payment options: Cash, checks drawn on US banks, American Express Travelers Checks, and major credit cards are accepted.
For more parking information call the Prking Facility Manager at 305-876-7598 / evening/weekends 7536.
Parking Rates at MIA Airport
|Rate:||20 mins $2|
|daily (>2h40mins) $17|
|Description:||Maximum 60 days|
|Rate:||1 hr $3|
|2 hrs $6|
|Description:||Maximum 20 days|
|Rate:||3 hrs $18|
|Each add day $30|
Passengers in need of special service should follow these steps:|
1. You can find disable parking on the 3rd level of the North & South (Dolphin & Flamingo) garages.
2. Additional disabled permit parking for wheelchair accessible vehicles is on the ground level.
3. Please contact your airline in advance to make reservation for wheelchair survice or request at airline ticket counters.
|Description:||You can use cash, American Express Travelers Checks and credit cards|
|Description:||You can find the Pick-up and drop off is located at designated (covered) stops throughout the parking lot and on the curb of the departure level (level 2) at the center median of Concourses.|
Hours: 6 a.m - 11 p.m : every 10 -15 minutes and 11 p.m - 6 a.m : every 20 - 25 minutes.
|Description:||For additional parking information, contact Parking Facility Manager – J.M. Denis, at 305-876-7598. Evenings and weekends please call 305-876-7536|
As an alternative to on-site parking, there are off-airport parking at Miami airport options which may offer significant discounts. Most have shuttle vans or buses which operate from their facilities to the terminals, and feature secure facilities with security guards and cameras 24 hours.
Many local hotels offer up to 2 weeks free parking with one night stay. This can be especially convenient if you have an early flight and need to park at Miami airport. They provide shuttle service too. Check Stay and Park options for MIA Airport.
Nothing is more frustrating than circling an airport parking lot looking for space when you're already running late for a flight or paying an exorbitant amount for parking when you return from a trip. You can avoid these common predicaments by doing your homework before leaving to park your vehicle at the airport.
Know your Options
Most airports offer multiple parking lots at various rates (hourly, daily and economy). Some airports even offer costly, but convenient valet parking. Visit the airport website or call the airport to determine the location and rates for each type of parking garage or service. During peak travel times, it's also prudent to check the short-term and long-term parking lot availability before leaving for the airport, so you can make other arrangements if lots are full. Parking in a daily garage (short-term parking) instead of an economy (long-term parking) lot for multiple days will burn a big hole in your wallet.
You’ll find commercial off-site parking lots near most major airports. These parking lots are farther from the airport, but the distance is often compensated with lower prices, 24-hour security, car-to-terminal shuttle services and other perks like frequent parker programs. Aside from off-site commercial parking lots allow you to reserve a parking spot in advance, which can be a real timesaver during peak travel times. In addition, many airport hotels offer stay, park and fly deals in which you stay at the hotel the night before your flight and then you can park your car at the hotel for free or a low daily rate. Just make sure the hotel parking lot is secure as some aren’t monitored around-the-clock like airport and commercial lots.
It’s too easy to forget where you parked or where you put the parking ticket after an extended trip. Even if you’re running late, take the time to note where you parked in your cell phone, PDA or on the parking ticket if you take it with you. Just make sure you don’t lose the parking ticket, because most airports charge a hefty fee for missing tickets. For that reason, it may be safer to leave the ticket in your car.
Airport Parking at Popular Airports
- Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta ATL Airport Parking
- Chicago O'Hare ORD Airport Parking
- Dallas Fort Worth DFW Airport Parking
- Los Angeles LAX Airport Parking
- Las Vegas McCarran LAS Airport Parking
- Denver DEN Airport Parking
- Houston Intercontinental IAH Airport Parking
- Phoenix Sky Harbor PHX Airport Parking
- Philadelphia PHL Airport Parking
- Charlotte Douglas CLT Airport Parking
- Detroit Metropolitian DTW Airport Parking
- Minneapolis-St Paul MSP Airport Parking
- Newark Liberty EWR Airport Parking
- Washington Dulles IAD Airport Parking
- Boston Logan BOS Airport Parking
- Salt Lake City SLC Airport Parking
- La Guardia LGA Airport Parking
- New York Kennedy JFK Airport Parking
- Memphis MEM Airport Parking
- San Francisco SFO Airport Parking
- Orlando MCO Airport Parking
- Cincinnati N Kentucky CVG Airport Parking
- Seattle Tacoma SEA Airport Parking
- Honolulu HNL Airport Parking
- Baltimore Washington BWI Airport Parking
- Ted Stevens Anchorage ANC Airport Parking
- Chicago Midway MDW Airport Parking
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport Parking
- Lambert St Louis STL Airport Parking
- Washington Reagan National DCA Airport Parking
- Portland PDX Airport Parking
- Tampa TPA Airport Parking
- Cleveland Hopkins CLE Airport Parking
- Raleigh-Durham RDU Airport Parking
- Houston Hobby HOU Airport Parking
- Pittsburgh PIT Airport Parking
- San Diego SAN Airport Parking
- San Antonio SAT Airport Parking
- Nashville BNA Airport Parking