OverviewPublic Transportation from MSP Airport:
TheGround Transportation Atrium is in Terminal 1 Lindbergh - on Level T - open daily 6am-midnight. 2 Skyways lead from ticketing mezzanine across to Ground Transportation Atrium (or take elevators/ escalators up from level T), which handles shuttles, scheduled vans, taxis & limos.
The Transit Center isin the Lindbergh Terminal 1 handles rental cars, city & scheduled buses and leads down to light rail transit. To get to the transit center, exit security from the concourse connector & proceed down elevators/ escalators to Ground Transit Center.
1. The light rail transit system LRT (free between terminals) also connects the Airport to the Mall of America, as well as to downtown Minneapolis and several other locations.
2. Metro Transit bus service to the Twin Cities metropolitan area, and Jefferson Lines scheduled bus service are both available at the Lindbergh Terminal's Transit Center. You can reach the Transit Center from the Red and Blue parking ramps or by taking the Hub Tram from the Lindbergh Terminal's Tram Level.
3. City bus 54 is outside of T1's Transit Center, on level 1 of blue & red parking ramps. From the Lindbergh Terminal, passengers can access the Transit Center via the tram on the Tram Level or via the Skyway Connector between concourses C and G. Passengers arriving at the Humphrey Terminal must take light rail transit to the Lindbergh Terminal to access city buses.
For Metro Transit information call 612-341-44287 (automated) or 612-373-333 for regional transit information.
4. Buses within Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, North Dakota & South Dakota are part of the Jefferson Lines /Greyhound Bus Service. (visit jeffersonlines.com).
5. Jefferson Lines - Greyhound Bus Service: Jefferson Lines offes scheduled busservice within & outside of Minnesota. Tickets can be obtained at the 'GO Rochester Direct' counter, or online at: jeffersonlines.com. Buses make pickup/dropoffs at Lindbergh's Transit Center.
Minneapolis-St Paul Airport Public Transportation