Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Orlando Sanford Airport ( SFB ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
All of Sanford Airport's Airlines are domestic & international low-cost (LCCs) & charter carriers; however, Allegiant Air carries the majority of passengers, with the most destination offerings.
International Terminal A of SFB Airport has gates 1 - 9. Gates 1-5 connect to the Domestic Terminal's gates 6-12.
It houses the Royal Palm Lounge (a premium lounge) ; Information counters, ATM machine & currency exchange, food & drink and retail concessions, duty-free, a mail box and an observation deck.
Other amenities in Terminal A include a baggage storage area; two home theaters with surround sound and wide-screen televisions; computer stations with T-1 e-mail and internet access; a smoking lounge with satellite TV; a youth entertainment center with 14 Sony Playstation2 consoles; a children's play room, an arcade, and rental car counters in the baggage area. Opposite Terminal A is the Welcome Center.
Domestic Terminal B of SFB Airport with gates 6 to 12, has access on the opposite side to gates 1-5 of the International Terminal. It houses on the lower level the ticketing desks, baggage claim, food service, and an ATM machine, while the upper level houses the security checkpoint, an ATM machine, food & shop.
Current Airlines serving Orlandop Sanford:
- Allegiant***; tel. 702-505-8888 - at TA or TB
- Sun Country /Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, tel. 2228-386-7111 - at TB
- Interjet; tel. 866-285-9525 - at TA
- Surinam Airways, http://www.FlySM.com - at TA
- TUI; tel. 855-808-4015; tel. 855-808-4015; htttp://www.TUIfly.nl - at TA
- VIA Air; tel. 304-986-4000; http://www.FlyViaAir.com - at TB
- Thomson International Charters**; tel. +44 (0) 871-231-4691 /844-871-0878 - at TA.
*** Some Allegiant flights now depart from Terminal A - look at signage and staff direction for determining whether you depart fromTA or TB.
** International Charters: passenges need to originalte from the designated City
* flight check-in and Departure from Terminal A; flight arrival at Terminal B (no indicating which airlines)