OverviewTo get to & from Prague Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi, a door-to-door shuttle or a budget shuttle, a bus to the Metro station, or an express bus into city center: Public Transport counters are in the Arrivals Halls of Terminals 1 & 2, open 7a-10pm; cash automats are at bus stops. For further information call +420 800 19 1817 or e-mail email@example.com.
Note that the yellow Airport taxis of AAA are now equipped with free Wi-Fi.
1. Pivate door-to-door shuttles accommodate up to 4 or 8 passengers; budget shuttles are shared-ride vehicles departing every half hour.
2. Bus 119 to Deljvicka (Metro line A)- takes 24 mins;
3. Bus 100 to Zlicin (Metro line B)- takes 18 mins;
4. Bus 179 to Nove Butovice (Metro line B)- takes 45 mins.
5. The Airport Express to Prague's Main Train Station (‘Hlavni nadrazi’) leaves at both T1 & T2 (Line C and connection to SC, EC, & IC trains) - taking 35 mins (there you can continue your trip on Czeck Railway trains from Central Station. This bus is not suitable for city center destinations.
Prague Vaclar Havel Airport Public Transportation