Roanoke Regional Woodrum Field (ROA) Airport
Roanoke Regional Woodrum Field ROA Airport Overview
Roanoke Regional Airport ROA serves Virginia's city of Roanoke and its surroundings. It is a full-service airport accommodating all types of aviation: scheduled airlines, freight carriers, general aviation, corporate, air taxi and charter operations and the military.
ROA Airport is within Roanoke's city limits, in the south-western part of the State of Virginia - surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains, and easily accessible by Interstates 81via I-581/220.
With two runways and an estimated 636K passengers a year, Roanoke Regional Airport is served by major airlines, offering direct flights to U.S. hub cities, with global connections.
E-check-in: Delta and United passengers checking in on-line will be prompted to select receiving their boardig pass either on paper or electronically. With the latter option, passengers are able to check bags, check in at TSA checkpoint and at the gate from a Smart Phone - by simply scanning the Airline's barcode.
The Y-shaped passenger terminal at Roanoke Regional Airport has two levels, offering free internet access. Red-vested Airport Ambassadors are stationed in the pre-security aeas to help you navigate the terminal.
The first level offers rental cars; vending-, change- and ATM machines; telephones (TTY, TDD) and data ports; a shoeshine stand, amail box and a hotel information desk.
The second level offers a pre-security and a post-security cafe, a newsstand, telephones, an ATM machine and access airline gates. Small work desks are on level 2 at pre-security and electrical outlets are nearby.
If you need to page someone in the Airport call 540-362-1999 during business hours.
Current airlines serving the terminal: Allegiant, Delta, United & US Airways.
5202 Aviation Drive NW
Roanoke, VA 24012
- Website for Roanoke Regional Woodrum Field: http://www.roanokeairport.com
- Contact: http://www.roanokeairport.com/Home/AboutUs/ContactUs.aspx
- Phone: (540) 362 1999
Roanoke Regional Woodrum Field ROA Airport Update History
- ROA Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- ROA Airport Intro - Oct 16, 2013
- ROA Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- ROA Security - Sep 16, 2013
- ROA Persons With Disabilities - Sep 16, 2013
- ROA Official Website Links - Sep 16, 2013
- ROA Lost Found - Sep 16, 2013
- ROA Internet - Sep 16, 2013
- ROA Banking ATM - Sep 16, 2013
- ROA Parking On site - Aug 12, 2013
- ROA Airlines Served - Jun 22, 2013
ROA AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
ROA Delays: 15 mins or less.