San Luis Obispo County Regional (SBP) Airport
San Luis Obispo County Regional SBP Airport Overview
San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport SBP is a full-service Airport serving California's central coast areas with commercial and general aviation.
SLO Airport is located off Highway 101, just south of the city of San Luis Obispo, and is close to the spectacular Morrow Bay and Pismo Beach to the west, and the Los Padres National Forest to the east.
With an estimated 255K passengers annually, San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport is served by United and US Airways offering direct flights to Los Angeles, Phoenix, and San Francisco, with connections around the world.
NOTE: It is suggested that passengers arrive at the Airport no later than 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
The passenger terminal at San Luis Obispo County Regional - open 4:30am-12:30am or last flight arrival - has a restaurant offering breakfast, lunch & dinner, as well as a Sunday brunch (805-549-9466). WiFi access is free. Vending machines with snacks & drinks are at post-security.
San Luis Obispo County Regional SBP Airport Update History
- SBP Food & Stores - Oct 28, 2013
- SBP Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- SBP Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- SBP GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- SBP Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- SBP Email - Oct 8, 2013
- SBP Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- SBP Security - Sep 18, 2013
- SBP Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- SBP Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- SBP Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- SBP Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- SBP Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- SBP Airlines Served - Jun 6, 2013
SBP AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
SBP Delays: 15 mins or less.