San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport is a full-service Airport serving California's central coast areas with commercial and general aviation.
It can be found off Highway 101 towards the south of the city of San Luis Obispo. It is very close to the Los Padres National Forest to the east, and the Pismo Beach and the spectacular Morrow Bay to the west.
With an estimated 300,000 passengers annually, iFlySLOW Airport is currently served by United and US Airways offering direct flights to Los Angeles, Phoenix, and San Francisco, with connections around the world.
The SBP airport was dedicated to McChesney Field in 1987, in honor of the dedication and leadership of Leroy E. McChesney towards aviation.
The terminal building structure at the SBP airport has one main terminal building which houses all airport facilities.
Inside the main terminal building you will find ATMs in the baggage claim area, Charging Stations at several points in the post-security area,
WiFi is accessible throughout the airport terminal.
You can also find a Pet Relief Area located in the courtyard after the security.
For more information, please refer to the SBP Airport Map here.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are various shopping and dining options in the MHT airport. For dining there is SLO Cafe & Market Place and Spirit of San Luis Restaurant. For shopping and snacks there are Vending Machines inside the SBP airport terminal building.
- For lost/found items:
- Contact your respective airline for items lost inside the aircraft.
- Call the Airport Administration Office at (805) 781-5205 for items lost elsewhere.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.