OverviewPublic Transportation from Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport to your destination, you can rent a car at the counters inside the Arrivals level of each terminal, or take a taxi, a shuttle or a bus; travel time to the city center fluctuates between 30 and 50 minutes, depending on traffic:
1. Taxis stands are in front of the Arrivals level of both terminals. However, it is best to go straight to the Rio de Janeiro State Tourism Authority desk and purchase prepaid taxi vouchers. If you prefer to go straight to the taxi stands, make sure that the taxi meter is cleared and that you have agreed on the fare before getting into the taxi.
2. EMTU executive service offers transport to Guarulhos Airport, Tiete Bus Terminal, Palmeiras-Barra Funda Intermodel Terminal, Itaim Bibi, Praca da Republica, Tatuape Metro Station, the hotels along Venida Paulista & Rua Augusta. Total time: 1 hour.
3. A much cheaper alternative is the Passaro Marron regular bus line conneting to Tatuape Metro Station &Guarulhos Airport. It runs every 30 minutes and ticket counters are in the arrivals area of both terminals.
4. Other bus connections include (a) Viacao Cometa to Santos, Sao Vicente & Paria Grande; (b) Passaro Marron to Sao Jose dos Campos (every 2 hours); (c) Viacao Transdutra to Aruja; (d) Gol & Tam airlines
5. CPTM is to open the new Onyx train line 14, called 'Airport Express' between 2012-14.
|Description:||You can take the bus from Guarulhos International to Congonhas Domestic Airport, and to the Sao Paulo's city center as well. Tickets must be purchased in advance on the Arrivals floor.|
Sao Paulo Guarulhos Airport Public Transportation