30m layover in Seattle
Hi, I'm returning from SF to Victoria, BC by Delta an [more]MB 22 hr ago
Stuck in terminal
Can I walk from N gates to main terminal? The train is downJj 23 hr ago
Connection time 1hour and 12minutes
Flying on Alaska Airlines from Calgary to Seattle, co [more]Panth Yesterday
Time needed to get connecting flight
Our flights times have changed. We are flying Delta f [more]DL 08/14/2017
SEA Airport is located between the cities of Seattle and Tacoma, in Washington State's breathtaking Puget Sound region, borders on the intersections of State Roads 518, 99 and 509, and is only 1.5 miles from Interstate Hwy 5.
With three long runways and 45.7 million annual passengers in 2016, Seattle-Tacoma International is a hub for Alaska Airlines, and is served by major airlines offering direct and connecting flights to destinations throughout North America, Europe and East Asia.
Airport peak hours are between 5 & 11am and between 7 & 9pm. Peak travel days are Thursdays & Fridays. Arrive at the Airport at least two hours prior to scheduled flight!
Note: Pathfinders & Volunteers wear blue shirts with 3/4-length sleeves & left-hand insignia; Private contracters preparing passengers for TSA checkpoint screening wear black trousers with white shirts with two insignias at left, and right. TSA Officers at the screening area wear dark blue shirts, black trousers & ties, and TSA labels on both arms.
- SeaPort Airlines offers services on its 9-passenger Cessna Caravan turboprop aircraft to: Port Angeles (5 weekday roundtrips), to Moses Lake (3 weekday roundtripts) and to Portland (one weekday roundtrip) - with reduced flights on weekends.
- Volaris started year-round Mexico service to Guadalajara.
- Xiamen Airlines started service to Shenzhen (via Xiamen city, inChina
- Virgin Atlantic now offers daily 787-9 Dreamliner service to London Heathrow.
- Condor Airlines started seasonal up toOct. 2, 2017 to Munich, Germany.
Passenger Pickup /Dropoff:
- Suggest that your arriving party meet you outside of the ticketing upper level using the less-crowded Departures drive.
- Park either on the Terminal Direct level of the parking garage at $5/hr, or use the Cell phone waiting lot (free for up to 30 mins) and wait until your party has collected bags & calls you for curbside pickup.
- Passenger pickup/ dropoff: At peak hours and Holidays use for pickup the Departure's upper) level, and for dropoff the Arrival's lower level.
SeaTac Airport has one integrated passenger terminal. (For terminal details open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the deailed text; for Parking facilities and fees open 'Parking Map'; for Transportation open 'Transport'/ 'Buses, Trains'.) Note:
- Prior to getting to checkpoints, empty your water bottle at the new dumping station.
- Reconfiguration of TSA security lines now improve traffic flow;
- Wait time are now digitally displayed.
- Air Canada /Air Canada Jazz, tel. 800-247-2262; Conc. A, BC 2 & 3
- Alaska, tel. 800-426-0333; Conc. C, D, North Satellite; BC 11-15
- American, tel. 800-433-7300; Conc. D; BC 16
- AMC (Air Mobility Command); www.amc.af.mil; South Satellite
- All Nippon, tell. 80-235-9262; South Satellite, BC 1
- Asiana, tel. 800-227-4262; South Satellite, BC 1
- British Airways, tel. 800-247-9297; South Satellite, BC 1
- Condor, tel. 866-970-7915; South Satellite, BC 1
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212; South Satellite, BC 4-9
- Emirates, tel. 800-777-3999; South Satellite, BC 1
- Eva Air, tel. 800-695-1188; South Satellite, BC 1
- Frontier, tel. 800-432-1359, Conc. B, BC 7
- Hainan, tel. 888-688-8813; South Satellite, BC 1
- Hawaiian, tel. 800-367-5320; South Satellite, BC 1
- Icelandair, tel. 800-223-5500; South Satellite, BC 1
- JetBlue, tel. 800-538-2583; Conc. D, BC 8
- Korean Air, tel. 800-438-5000; South Satellite, BC 1
- Lufthansa, tel. 800-645-3880; South Satellite, BC 1
- Southwest, tel. 800-435-9792; Conc. B, BC 10 & 11
- Spirit, tel. 800-295-9437; common-use gates among seval concourses (listed on boarding pass); BC 7 (mainly) see baggage claim signage.
- Sun Country, tel. 800-359-6786; common-use gates among seval concourses (listed on boarding pass); BC 7 (mainly) see baggage claim signage.
- United /United Express, tel. 800-864-8331; Conc. A, BC 2 & 3
- Virgin America, tel. 8770359-8474; Conc. B, BC 6
- Virgin Atlantic, tel. 800-862-8621; South Satellite, BC 1
- Xiamen, tel. +86-592-2226666, South Satellite, BC 1
Current and future Airport Developments:
- 'NorthSTAR', the North Satellite project: Groundbreaking took place in Feb. 2017 - starting with the North Satellite's Modernization Project, which is to include eight new gates, with a 240-foot extension of the building to the west; adding an upper level mezzanine, doubling current dining/retail square footage, and adding the rooftop Alaska Airlines lounge. Phase 1 is scheduled to open in 2019, while the follwing renovation of the current facility should open by 2021.
- A new 'Lander Street Overpass' is to relieve congestion from areas around SR-519 and Spokane Street and improve access to I-5 and I-90. The project starts early 2017.
- Terminals A & C will get a new 'Terminal Gateway Spa' (no details are yet available).
Seattle, WA 98168
Phone: (206) 787 5388 or 1-800-544-1965