OverviewPublic Transportation from Stockhom Arlanda Airport:
1. The railway station for the Arlanda Express, a high-speed train, stops at each of the Terminals and runs to the Stockholm Central Station, with nationwide connections.
2. A new commuter train service new runs between Stockholm Arlanda & Uppsala.
3. Swebus started a route between the Airport and Stockolm's Cityterminalen bus station with over 40 daily departures. Its ticket machines are in the terminals & at the bus stops; you can also ay on board by credit card, SMS or e-ticket.
SL public night buses 592 & 593 run between the Airport & central Stockholm.
4. The Upptaget trains run between Uppsala & Upplands Vasby, changing in Upplands Vasby to suburban trains to Stockholm.
5. Flygbussarna & SL coaches make several stops in northern Stockholm County, Stockholm city center & Central Station.
|Service Name:||SUPER SHUTTLE|
|Description:||This super shuttle takes travellers in northern and western Stockholm to and from the airport.
|Service Name:||ARLANDA EXPRESS|
|Description:||Arlanda Express operates between Stockholm and the airport in 20 minutes with no stop.
|Service Name:||LONG DISTANCE TRAIN TåGKOMPANIET|
|Description:||On Saturday and Sunday, you can travel between Gävle and Stockholm via Stockholm Arlanda with Tågkompaniet with long distance train Tågkompaniet|
|Service Name:||LONG DISTANCE TRAIN, SJ|
|Description:||70 long-distance trains depart from the underground Arlanda Central Station (Arlanda C).
From Lake Mälaren Valley region around Stockholm and to Sweden’s Dalarna and Norrland regions to the north.