Tallinn (TLL) Airport
Tallinn TLL Airport Overview
Tallinn Lennart Meri Airport TLL, the former Ulemiste Airport, is Estonia's (one of the three Baltic countries) primary airport.
The Airport is located about 4 km from the city center of Tallinn, on the eastern shore of Lake Ulemiste.
With a long runway and an estimated 2.2 million passengers in 2012, Tallinn Lennart Meri Airport is hub to airBaltic, Avies, Estonian Air & FlyLal Charters, and is served by a number of regular and low-cost international airlines offering flights to European cities, with connections to all points of the globe. Seasonal charters are available to popular vacation destinations. Note that many airlines now let you check in on the website.
Tallinn Lennart Meri Airport has one passenger terminal. (For more information, please refer to 'Terminal Map' page.)
Parking options at Tallinn Airport: (For long-term parking use Parking lots A or A2. )
1. Parking lot A (for short-term parking) is an unguarded parking lot located closest to the airport terminal. Parking for the first 15 minutes is free. The cashier accepts both cash and credit cards.
2. Parking lot A2 (for long-term parking at lower fees) is an unguarded parking lot located a little further from the airport terminal. Cash or credit cards accepted.
3. Parking lot A3 is located in front of the passenger terminal and has been divided into two parts, by which the lane closest to the terminal will be available for public transport (including taxis and buses) and the second lane for all other vehicles. The first 15 minutes of parking are free.
4. Disabled parking is available in three parking slots in front of the terminal for short-term parking.
For more parking information call +372 605 8146.
Rental car desks for six major rental car agencies are located in the Arrivals area of the passenger terminal.
To get fromTallinn Airport to your destination, you can rent a car, take a taxi, or a bus:
1. Taxis are in front of the arrivals terminal at about 150 Est. kroons (Tulika Takso Tel: +372 612 0000, short dial: 1200; Linna Takso Tel: +372 644 2442, short dial: 1242).
2. There are two bus stops at the terminal, one is in front of the departure area (for buses arriving from the the city center) and another one in front of the arrivals area (for buses departing to the city center).
3. Bus No. 2 travels on the route Moigu - Passenger Port. In the city center the bus stops next to Viru Keskus at A. Laikmaa Street. The bus fare is 20 Est. kroons and tickets are sold by the bus driver upon entering the bus. You can also get tickets from the R-Kiosk in the Passenger Terminal.
4. Bus company MRP operates the route with Scania buses.
Lennujaama tee 12
- Website for Tallinn: http://www.tallinn-airport.ee/eng
- Contact: http://www.tallinn-airport.ee/eng/aboutcompany/contacts/?articleID=1396
- Phone: +372 605 8888
- View Terminal Map
Tallinn TLL Airport Update History
- TLL Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- TLL Food & Stores - Oct 27, 2013
- TLL Airlines Served - Jun 11, 2013