Tallinn (TLL) Airport
Tallinn TLL Airport Overview
With a long runway and annually over 2 million passengers, Tallinn Lennart Meri Airport isis served by domestic and international airlines offering flights to European cities, with connections to all points of the globe. Seasonal charters are available to popular vacation destinations.
Tallinn Lennart Meri Airport has one passenger terminal.
Parking options at Tallinn Airport: (For long-term parking use Parking lots A or A2. )
1. Parking lot A (for short-term parking) is an unguarded parking lot located closest to the airport terminal. Parking for the first 15 minutes is free. The cashier accepts both cash and credit cards.
2. Parking lot A2 (for long-term parking at lower fees) is an unguarded parking lot located a little further from the airport terminal. Cash or credit cards accepted.
3. Parking lot A3 is located in front of the passenger terminal and has been divided into two parts, by which the lane closest to the terminal will be available for public transport (including taxis and buses) and the second lane for all other vehicles. The first 15 minutes of parking are free.
For more parking information call +372 605 8146.
Rental car desks for six major rental car agencies are located in the Arrivals area of the passenger terminal.
Lennujaama tee 12
- Website for Tallinn: http://www.tallinn-airport.ee/eng
- Contact: http://www.tallinn-airport.ee/eng/aboutcompany/contacts/?articleID=1396
- Phone: +372 605 8888