Baggage Or Carry On Prices
I have a large suitcase that goes as high as my waist [more]Danna 11/20/2017
Parking at the airport
How much will it cost for 8 day parking in short and [more]DLL 11/11/2017
are there wheelchairs available at check in?
If I travel alone, are there people who can met me at [more]Susan Bryson 10/27/2017
best way from airport to mariott waterside
plenty of timeMajor Goodman 10/18/2017
TPA Airport is a mere five miles west of downtown Tampa, situated between West Hillsborough Avenue 580, the Veterans Expwy. 589, and Route 616, and offers direct connection to the W Courtney Campbell Causeway to Clearwater, to the I-275 south to St. Petersburgh & Bradenton & Saratoga, to I-275 north connecting to I-4 West to Orlando.
With three runways and 18.9 million passengers in 2016, Tampa International Airport is served by major domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Southwest Airlines will offer daily nonstop flights to San Diego, starting Jan. 8, 2018.
- Digital displays with approximate waiting times at security checkpoints are located at the Main Terminal's entrance to the airside shuttles.
- TSA Pre-check & Global Entry is now available at Tampa Airport
- Military Personnel: For information about the new USO Tampa Bay facility, e-mail email@example.com or call 727-389-3278
- Passenger pickup/dropoff: Curbside parking is now only permitted for quick passenger loading. You can use the Short-term garage (first hour free), or the free Cell Phone Waiting Lot .
- For Passenger Paging call 813-870-8770
- The new Rental Car Center and an Automated People Mover: Passengers arriving at the baggage claim will take a 3-level escalator to the new glass-walled people mover station, & from there will board the people mover traveling south to the Economy Garage (a 3-minute ride), then continuing on to the new rental car center, stopping in front of its customer service counters. From baggage claim to rental car center it's a 10-minute transfer.
The on-Airport Marriott Hotel (tel. 1-800-2289290) is connected (at the shopping arcade) on the transfer level to the landside terminal, and offers first-rate amenities and a business center.
Present and future Airport developments: The ongoing $953M Airport Improvement Project has already completed its Phase 1 (new Rental Car Center and Automated People Mover, adding new concessions).
Phase 2, a $132.4M project, has been approved in May 2017 - clearing the way for demolishion of the red side garage and former Airside D guideway, as well as for curbside expansion and thereafter development of a 17-acre commercial area surrounding the new Rental Car Center' future expansion.
Phase 2 is to feature a commercial development area with office building, convenience store, gas station, and more; and Curbside expansion (new expess lanes for passengers without checked baggage). Phase 2 will not begin before mid-2018; curbside construction should start late 2019 and end 2023.