Hi just need to know what to carry on to the airplane [more]ap 07/08/2017
I am flying in from Arizona and have 2 hours to catch [more]Island girl 06/10/2017
Long term parking
How much would long term parking cost for a weekVeronica Scott 06/08/2017
Green Iguana Bar & Grill
Horrid service today At Green Iguana. Waitress was ru [more]Frequent fly 09/20/2016
TPA Airport is a mere five miles west of downtown Tampa, situated between West Hillsborough Avenue 580, the Veterans Expwy. 589, and Route 616, and offers direct connection to the W Courtney Campbell Causeway to Clearwater, to the I-275 south to St. Petersburgh & Bradenton & Saratoga, to I-275 north connecting to I-4 West to Orlando.
With three runways and an estimated 16.8M passengers annually, Tampa International Airport is served by major domestic and international airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
- Digital displays with approximate waiting times at security checkpoints are located at the Main Terminal's entrance to the airside shuttles.
- TSA Pre-check & Global Entry is now available at Tampa Airport
- Military Personnel: For information about the new USO Tampa Bay facility, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-389-3278
- Passenger pickup/dropoff: Curbside parking is now only permitted for quick passenger loading. You can use the Short-term garage (first hour free), or the free Cell Phone Waiting Lot .
- For Passenger Paging call 813-870-8770
The on-Airport Marriott Hotel (tel. 1-800-2289290) is connected (at the shopping arcade) on the transfer level to the landside terminal, and offers first-rate amenities and a business center.
Future Airport Developments: The ongoing 3-year $953M Airport Improvement Project includes the expansion of the main terminal with connection to rental car center* by people mover, and the make-over of concessions: While site preparation work was mostly done in the first year, the second year finished build-out of internal spaces; and in 2016 work included the rental car center, installation of guideway for people mover, and the opening of new concessions.
* New Rental Car Center and an Automated People Mover: Passengers arriving at the baggage claim will take a 3-level escalator to the new glass-walled people mover station, & from there will board the people mover traveling south to the Economy Garage (a 3-minute ride), then continuing on to the new rental car center, stopping in front of its customer service counters. From baggage claim to rental car center it's a 10-minute transfer. Tentative completion is by 2017.
- Tampa Airport's Airsides A,, C, E & F are each to get a new 'Terminal Gateway Spa' (no start/ finish time is yet available).