Ithaca Tompkins Regional (ITH) Airport
Ithaca Tompkins Regional ITH Airport Overview
Ithaca Tompkins Regional Airport ITH serves mainly New York State's City of Ithaca, Cornell University, Ithaca Colllege and surrounding areas. It is also gateway to Cayuga Lake and the beautiful Fingerlake region of Northwest New York State. Ithaca Airport is a great and economical alternative to the larger Airports of Buffalo or Syracuse.
ITH Airport is only four miles northeast of Ithaca, just off of NYS Route 13. (Cornell University is a short ten-minute drive from the airport and downtown Ithaca, while the Ithaca College connection takes only fifteen-minutes.)
With an estimated 234K passengers a year, Ithaca Tompkins Regional is served by major airlines, offering direct flight to Detroit, Philadelphia & New York's EWR, with global connections.
Ithaca Airport has one passenger terminal.
Ithaca Tompkins Regional ITH Airport Update History
- ITH Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- ITH Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- ITH Main Terminals - Oct 18, 2013
- ITH Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- ITH Email - Oct 9, 2013
- ITH GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- ITH Persons With Disabilities - Sep 18, 2013
- ITH Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- ITH Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- ITH Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- ITH Business Services - Sep 18, 2013
- ITH Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- ITH Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
ITH AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
ITH Delays: 15 mins or less.