1. Cell Phone Waiting Lot: For people waiting to pick up arriving arriving passengers. Stay in the car until your party has arrived, gathered their luggage and calls you to be picked up at the curb. Location: On Airport Drive, just west of the TIA entrance.
2. Garage Parking: - 605 Spaces. Fees:
Each hr - $3, up to
daily max - $11.
3. Hourly Parking: - 447 Spaces. Fees:
Each hr- $1, up to
daily max - $12.
4. Daily Parking: - 918 Spaces. Fees:
First half hr - $1;
60 mins - 1 hr - $1;
Each half hr thereafter - $1.50, up to
Daily max - $9.
5. Economy Lot* Parking (Park n Save): - 5,342 Spaces. Fees:
Each day - $4.
6. Economy Covered Parking - 303 Spaces. Fees:
Each day -$6.
Payment Methods: (a) EasyPay automated pay stations located outside the TIA terminal baggage claim, and near the elevators inside the parking garage. The machines will accept credit and debit cards and are designed to facilitate faster exits from the TAA parking lots.
(b) *Park n Save lot accepts American Express, MasterCard and Visa. Located on Corona Drive between South Tucson Boulevard and South Country Club. Park n Save is securely fenced, lighted, and patrolled by the TAA Police Department. Shuttles operate continuously, 24 hours a day and have wheelchair lifts. Operated by Tucson Airport Authority.