OverviewGetting from Venice Airport to your destination: The Venice Airport Shuttle gets you by shared-ride motor boat to the city center takes between 20 and 45 mins (needs 48-hr pre-booking).
- The new AVCO Bus directly to Campsite Marina di Venezia will serve between May & September , 2017 - four times daily.
- ACTV bus 5 serves Venice-Santa Lucia railway station (Piazzale Roma Square is only 10 minutes away, across the ‘Ponte della Constituzione’ bridge);
- ACTV bus 15 and the ATVO Fly Bus both serve Venecia-Mestre railway station on the main land, with easy connections to Milan, Verona & other parts of Italy. (Tickets for both ACTV & ATVO are available in the Arrivals lounge. ACTV can be contacted at 041 2424 and ATVO at 0421 494672.
- For bus service to Padua contact sitabus.it. For bus service to Pordenone / Aviana contact ATVO or use the Venice Marco Polo shuttle. Connecting to seaside resorts, contact ATVO.
- Private motorboat connections are available from Alilaguna, which has a ticket booth in the Arrivals Lounge. The site Venicelink.com will show you the water routes (see also Venice by public Boats below).
- Buses to either Venezia Mestre or Venezia Santa Lucia railway stations: The Airport is connected to the train stations by a taxi service and city buses or regional buses:
To Venezia Mestre station - take ATVO Fly Bus line or ACTV urban bus line 15. Trip takes 25 mins; bus stops at second lane outside of Arrivals Hall.
To Venezia Santa Lucia station - take ATVO Air Terminal line or ACTV urban bus line 5. Trip takes 35 mins; bus stops second lane, outside of Arrivals Hall.
By Train: (For train schedules visit: www.trenitalia.com - (click on 'English' on top).
Both the Venice Mestre and the Venezia Santa Lucia railway stations can be reached by either taxi or city & regional buses (buses stop at the Airport outside Arrivals Hall, second level; at the station: turn right, walk 10 minutes along Ponte della Constituzione to Piazzale Roma.:
- to get to Mestre station: take ATVO Fly Bus line (visit: .atvo.it/index.php?lang=en) or ACTV urban bus line 15 (visit: www.actv.it/en);
- to get to Santa Lucia station: take ATVO Air Terminal line , or ACTV urban bus line 5.
Venice by public Boats: 'Alilaguna' public boats (yellow & white color): For e-mail, telephone, & fax numbers; fares & timetables - open: www.alilaguna.it/en