OverviewGetting from Venice Airport to your destination:
1. The Venice Airport Shuttle gets you by shared-ride motor boat to the city center takes between 20 and 45 mins (needs 48-hr pre-booking).
2. ACTV bus 5 serves Venice-Santa Lucia railway station (Piazzale Roma Square is only 10 minutes away, across the ‘Ponte della Constituzione’ bridge);
3. ACTV bus 15 and the ATVO Fly Bus both serve Venecia-Mestre railway station on the main land, with easy connections to Milan, Verona & other parts of Italy. (Tickets for both ACTV & ATVO are available in the Arrivals lounge. ACTV can be contacted at 041 2424 and ATVO at 0421 494672.
4. For bus service to Padua contact sitabus.it. For bus service to Pordenone / Aviana contact ATVO or use the Venice Marco Polo shuttle. Connecting to seaside resorts, contact ATVO.
5. Private motorboat connections are available from Alilaguna, which has a ticket booth in the Arrivals Lounge. The site Venicelink.com will show you the water routes.
6. For train schedules visit trenitalia.com and click on English on top.
|Contact Information:||0412 722111|
|Contact Information:||0421 383672|