Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Wichita Eisenhower National Airport ( ICT ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Wichita Eisenhower National Airport officially opened early June 2015 its new 2-level, 12-gate, state-of-the-art Passenger Terminal with curved roof and outside covered curbside & crosswalks to parking & rental cars. The new terminal is able to handle 2.4M passengers annually, with 16 loading bridges and space for future expansion.
The new terminal houses a baggage handling system with inline explosives detection, a baggage make-up room with 2 large outbound carousels, an expanded TSA security checkpoint area, and art & exhibits with historical data about Wichita's aviation history. The 330-foot long sculpture is above the ticketing counters, baggage claim & central mezzanine lobby areas; with skylights continuously changing its colors.
Level 1 is partitioned by arrivals and departures facilities - Arrivals with baggage claim & Customs, Departures with check-in facilities (self-check-in & regular check-in counters). Elevators/ escalators will get you to level 2's Security screening.
Level 2 is the Departures Level - with an expanded security sceening area , 12 boarding gates, and glass-covered flexible boarding bridges for various types of aircraft - offers food & drink choices, the Sky Warrier Retreat, Grab & Fly, CNBC & smartshop, and an ATM machine.
New Services & Amenities: WiFi is free throughout the terminal. 786 outlets & USB ports attached to the new boarding area seats will charge your electronic devices. Among the new & larger restrooms are 5 family restrooms (all restroom doors now open outwards).
Food & drink at:
- pre-security, level 1: The Aviator’s Cafe;
- post-security: Air Capital Bar, Chick-Fil-A, Dunkin’ Donuts, Grab & Fly, River City Brewing Co.
Retail shops at:
- pre-security, level 1: the 'Wichita Luxury Collection', a retail shop;
- post-security: CNBC Smart Shop, CNBC News Express, & Air Capital Market.
The new Parking Garage is across the street from the Terminal
The new Rental Car Center allows for inside pickup/dropoff.
Current airlines serving the Airport:
- Alaska AL, tel. 800-252-7522; Note: Seattle flights start April 13, 2017.
- Allegiant G4, tel. 702-505-8888 - the ticket counter opens on operating days two hours prior to departures. Note: LAX flights to start May 31, Orlando-Sanford flights May 17, 2017.
- American AA, tel. 800-433-7300; to Dallas
- Delta DL, tel. 800-221-1212; to Atlanta & Minneapolis,
- Southwest SW, tel. 800-435-9792; to Las Vegas, Phoenix & St.Louis.
- United UA, tel. 800-864-8331; to Denver, Chicago & Houston.