Wilkes-Barre Scranton (AVP) Airport
Wilkes-Barre Scranton AVP Airport Overview
Wilkes-Barre/Scranton International Airport AVP is gateway to Northeastern Pennsylvania and the Pocono mountains, and serves the city of Wilkes Barre, and its surrounding counties.
The Airport is in the town of Avoca - near the border of Luzerne and Lackawanna Counties, and is located to the North of the City of Wilkes Barre and to the South of the City of Scranton, with Interstate 81 being the major travel artery. The following other Cities are within reasonable driving distance of the Airport: Hazelton, PA (25 mins); Stroudsburgh, PA (45 mins); Binghamton, NY (60 mins), and Williamsport, PA (80 minutes). The Airport can be contacted toll-free at 1-235-9287.
With 440K passengers per year, AVP Airport is served by Allegiant, Delta Connection, United and US Airways, offering direct flights to major U.S. hubs, with connections around the world.
Wilkes-Barre Scranton Airport has an on-Airport hotel (Holiday Inn) and a new passenger terminal.
Wilkes-Barre Scranton AVP Airport Update History
- AVP Airports - Oct 26, 2013
- AVP Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- AVP Main Terminals - Oct 17, 2013
- AVP Timezone - Oct 8, 2013
- AVP Email - Oct 8, 2013
- AVP GMT Offset - Oct 8, 2013
- AVP Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- AVP Guest Services - Sep 18, 2013
- AVP Parking On site - Aug 13, 2013
- AVP Airlines Served - Jun 23, 2013