OverviewPublic transportation from Hobby Airport: (The SuperShuttle (Tel: 713.523.8888 or visit supershuttle.com) takes reservations and makes picks-ups at residences & businesses, as well as to Galveston, and to the various cruise ships. )
Transportation options are available at the following Curb Zone locations:
1. Hotel/Motel Shuttles - Curb Zone 9B
2. Rental Car Shuttles - Curb Zones 1A & 1B, closest to terminal
2. Taxis - Lane 1, clostest to Terminal
3. Limos - Curb Zone 12A
4. Cruise Ship Coaches - Curb Zones 8A & 10
5. Super Shuttle, Galveston Limousine Svc, Groundshuttle.com & Clear Lake Shuttle - Curb Zone 12B
6. METROBus - Curb Zone 13
7. Off-Airport parking shuttles - Curb Zones 8B & 9A.
The public METRO bus: For detailed information open: ridemetro.org/Services/Bus.aspx or call 713-635-4000.
Route 101- the 'Hobby Airport Express' - runs every 20-60 mins (no Sundays) and serves (a) downtown (use the Preston & Smith bus), and (b) the San Jacinto College South .
Route 50 runs every half hour to downtown, taking about 50 mins; then continues northward to West 43rd St.
Route 73 runs about every 10-30 mins west along Bellfor to Texas Medical Center, uptown Galleria, Six Flags AstroWorld & Rice University.
The public Metro train serves the City (from North to South) between the UH Downtown station on Main Street (close to I-10), continues to Downtown Transit Center (close to I-45), on to the TC Transit Center, with last stop Fannin South near I-610)
Hobby Airport to Bush Intercontinental Airport Transfer: Available via SuperShuttle (see above).
Houston Hobby Airport Public Transportation