OverviewPublic transportation from Hobby Airport: The SuperShuttle (Tel: 713.523.8888 or visit supershuttle.com) takes reservations and makes picks-ups at residences & businesses, as well as to Galveston, and to the various cruise ships. ) Transportation options are available at the following Curb Zone locations:
- Hotel/Motel Shuttles - Curb Zone 9B
- Rental Car Shuttles - Curb Zones 1A & 1B, closest to terminal
- Taxis - Lane 1, clostest to Terminal
- Limos - Curb Zone 12A
- Cruise Ship Coaches - Curb Zones 8A & 10
- Super Shuttle, Galveston Limousine Svc, Groundshuttle.com & Clear Lake Shuttle - Curb Zone 12B
- METROBus - Curb Zone 3 outside of Arrivals
- Off-Airport parking shuttles - Curb Zones 8B & 9A.
The public Metro bus: available at Curbzone 3 outside of baggage claim, lower level.For detailed information open: www.ridemetro.org/Services/Bus.aspx - or call 713-635-4000.
- Route 40 serves Downtown Houston and the George R. Brown Convention Center, taking about one hour. Those who head for the Airport take bus 40 and get off at intersection Lamar/Milam; go to Milam, turn right, walk one block to McKinney; turn right on McKinney & walk one block o the corner of Travis & McKinney, where you catch the Metro bus 102 to IAH, Terminal C. Total travel time 130 minutes.
The public Metro train serves the City (from North to South) between the UH Downtown station on Main Street (close to I-10), continues to Downtown Transit Center (close to I-45), on to the TC Transit Center, with last stop Fannin South near I-610)
TRANSFER from Hobby Airport to Bush Intercontinental Airport: Available currently only from SuperShuttle (see details on top). Bush Intercontinental is in Zone 8 - priced at $72.30/day; 73.30/night 8pm-6am)..