Wilmington ILM Airport Overview
Wilmington International Airport ILM is a small airport serving serving the southeastern part of the State of North Carolina. In addition to general aviation services, the airport also serves commercial air traffic. ILM is open 24 hrs/day, while airline gates are open according to flight departures.
Directions to ILM Airport: Airport Road can be accessed from Highway 17 or Highway 40.
With an estimated 0.8M passengers a year, Wilmington International is served by major airlines offering daily flights to an increasing number of U.S. airport hubs, with convenient connections.
The passenger terminal at Wilmington International has a concourse with boarding gates.
Surfers take note that ASA Delta does not accept surfboards as checked baggage on any flight out of Wilmington International; when making reservations with US Airways, advise them that you will be checking in a surfboard, as they accept them only on certain flights. Allegiant Air accepts surfboards as checked baggage on all of its flights from Wilimington Airport.
Wilmington ILM Airport Update History
- ILM Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- ILM Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- ILM Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- ILM Food & Stores - Oct 14, 2013
- ILM Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- ILM Email - Oct 6, 2013
- ILM GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- ILM Pets - Sep 14, 2013
- ILM Persons With Disabilities - Sep 14, 2013
- ILM Lost Found - Sep 14, 2013
- ILM Internet - Sep 14, 2013
- ILM Banking ATM - Sep 14, 2013
- ILM Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- ILM Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013
- ILM Official Website Links - Jun 10, 2013