Ellis OAJ Airport Overview
Jacksonville Ellis Airport OAJ serves the city of Jacksonville and Onslow County, in the State of North Carolina.
OAJ Airport is in Richlands - 10 miles northwest of Jacksonville, on Catherine Lake Road 111. It isaccessible from SR 258 Richlands Hwy (exit Fowler Manning Rd).
With one runway and 350K yearly passengers, the Airport is currently served by US Airways Express and Delta Connection, offering direct flights to select U.S. hubs with connections around the world.
The passenger terminal at Ellis Airport offers rental car counters, a restaurant, cafe, gift shop, lost & found (contact the Airport Police at 910-324-1100, ext. 3166) and Wi-Fi connection.
Future Airport developments: Groundbreaking took place in Fall 2012 for new passenger terminal, to better serve the central coastal region of Eastern North Carolina. Opening is expected to be by late 2014.
Ellis OAJ Airport Update History
- OAJ Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- OAJ Food & Stores - Oct 28, 2013
- OAJ Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- OAJ Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- OAJ Email - Oct 9, 2013
- OAJ GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- OAJ Taxis & Limos - Oct 7, 2013
- OAJ Security - Sep 18, 2013
- OAJ Pets - Sep 18, 2013
- OAJ Official Website Links - Sep 18, 2013
- OAJ Lost Found - Sep 18, 2013
- OAJ Internet - Sep 18, 2013
- OAJ Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- OAJ Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013