Arcata Eureka ACV Airport Overview
Arcata Eureka Airport ACV is the regional airport for California's Humboldt County and also serves Del Norte and Mendocino Counties. All three counties (in Northern California) offer spectacular scenery with recreational activities for every taste and budget.
ACV Airport is located in McKinleyville, near Arcata, and 20 miles north of Eureka. Hwys 101-S and 1-S lead to Medocino County, Hwy 101-N leads to Del Norte County, while Route 299 winds through the Shasta-Trinity area towards Redding.
With 132K passengers per annum, Arcata Eureka Airport is presently served by United Express (tel. 800-241-6522) offering direct flights to Portland OR, Crescent City, San Francisco & Sacramento.
Arcata Eureka Airport has a small passenger terminal with limited services, as well as a parking lot across from it.
3561 Boeing Avenue
McKinleyville, CA 95519
- Website for Arcata Eureka: http://co.humboldt.ca.us/aviation/content.asp?page=airport_and_airline_information.htm
- Contact: http://co.humboldt.ca.us/feedback/
- Phone: (707) 839 5401
Arcata Eureka ACV Airport Update History
- ACV Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- ACV Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- ACV Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013