Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Bangor Airport ( BGR ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
Level 1, reached from Godfrey Blvd., houses rental car and customer service counters for domestic airlines, an Information point for Arrivals & Departures; a baggage claim area, dataports and escalator to level 2. After security screening you get to gate 1.
Level 2, offers the Red Baron Lounge, an ATM, coffee shop, newsstand and 'Grasshopper Shop', with access to security screening and Gats 2A, 2B & 3. Before security check, to the right, is access to the International terminal.
The International Arrivals area offers 24-hour access to U.S. Customs, Immigration, Agriculture, Public Health and Animal/Plant quarantine services. Itis designed to handle clearing flights with capability of 1,000 persons per hour. Passengers with destinations outside of the U.S., who will not be clearing customs at Bangor, can use the spacious and secure International Transit Lounge -located inside the International Arrivals Terminal - featuring a glass-enclosed smoking lounge, a child play center & diaper changing stations, and duty free shop.
* NOTE: The $8M Terminal Upgrade Project started early 2014 with renovation of the terminal's first level to speed up check-in & baggage security process. Work was done in phases, involving relocation of ticket counters, opening more queuing space, adding windows at front for more natural light, replacing light fixtures & flooring, & adding wood finish for a 'Maine feel'. TSA's baggage screening moved behind the wall. A conveyor belt now takes bags from ticket counters to the in-line screening process.
Returning passengers will make a right to the baggage claim & rental car counters, and thereafter exit at the south end of the terminal - preventing passengers coming/going from criss-crossing. New ticketing and passenger check-in center with video boards and a new baggage scanning system was completed, and removal of bathrooms and TSA/Bangor Police offices on the ground level gave way to windows for natural light. Rental cars were moved to the opposite side - completing the renovation project.
Current airlines serving the Terminal:
American - tel. 1-800-428-4322 (to Philadelphia PL & Washington Reagan DCA; and (?) June - Sept. 2017 weekend services to LaGuardia LGA)
Allegiant - tel. 207-992-4629 (to Sanford/Orlando & Tampa/St. Petersburg.
Delta - tel. 1-800-221-1212 (to LaGuardia LGA & Detroit DTW.
United - tel. 800-864-8331 (f Chicago ORD; and? between July 1 & Oct. 2017 to Newark EWR.
Transportation: Aside from rental cars, taxis, limos or hotel shuttles, public buses are also available:
- Concord Trailways buses run between Main & Boston, stopping only at principal cities. Tel: 207-945-400 or 800-639-3317
- Concord Trailways also serves the mid-coast region--Searsport, Belfast, Lincolnville, Camden, Rockport, Rockland, Waldoboro, Damariscotta, Wiscasset, Bath, and Brunswick. The Concord Trailways station is next to the airpot - 0.75 miles from the terminal - cabs will take you thee.
- Cyr Bus Line offers scheduled services between Bangor & Caribou. For more information call 800-894-3355 or 2o07-942-1700 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greyhound offers summer services to Bar Harbor/Acadia region. The Greyhound station is at Downtown Bangor at 158 Main Street (tel. 207-942-1700 or 800-894-3355.