Barcelona (BCN) Airport
Barcelona BCN Airport Overview
Barcelona Airport BCN, Spain's second-largest Airport which has experienced tremendous growth in the last decade, is operated by Aena which is continually upgrading its facilities. It is vital to the area's economy, and is located near the free-trade zone consortium - one of the most imortant industrial & logistics areas of Spain.
Barcelona Airport is located within the municipalities of El Prat de Llobregat, Viladecans and San Boi, and is 18 km southwest of the city center of Barcelona, situated in the region of Catalonia. Motorway C-32B connects the Airport to a main traffic interchange between Barcelona's Ronda de Dalt beltway & major motorways. The B-22 exit of C-31 leads directly to the new Terminal 1. From the city of Barcelona ring roads, you can arrive via Pata Sur.
With three long runways and an estimated 35M passengers flying in and out, Barcelona Airport is hub for Spanair and Vueling and is served by countless major, minor, low-cost and charter airlines, offering mainly flights to Europe & North Africa, and some flights to Southeast Asia, & the Americas.
The passenger terminal complex at Barcelona Airport presently consists of two passenger terminals - T1 & T2 (T2A, T2B & T2C).
Rental car counters for major agencies are located in both T1 & T2 on their Arrivals level.
Viladecans, Catalonia, 08820
- Website for Barcelona: http://www.aena-aeropuertos.es/csee/Satellite/Aeropuerto-Barcelona/en/Home.html
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +34 91 321 1000
- View Terminal Map
Barcelona BCN Airport Update History
- BCN Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- BCN Airport Intro - Oct 17, 2013
- BCN Layover - Oct 17, 2013
- BCN Guest Services - Oct 17, 2013
- BCN GMT Offset - Oct 17, 2013
- BCN Email - Oct 17, 2013
- BCN Buses & Trains - Oct 17, 2013
- BCN Timezone - Oct 17, 2013
- BCN Food & Stores - Sep 26, 2013
- BCN Gate Offset - Sep 23, 2013
- BCN Terminal Map - Sep 23, 2013
- BCN Main Terminals - Sep 20, 2013
- BCN Parking On site - Jul 9, 2013