Billings Logan BIL Airport Overview
Billings Logan International Airport BIL serves the City of Billing in the State of Montana. It is a 2,300 acre facility, city-owned and operated, and is the gateway to Big Sky Country, Montana. When coming to Billings from any direction, Billings Airport is easy to find, as it is located on top of a local geological formation referred to as The Rim Rocks or The Rims.
The Airport is only two miles north of downtown Billings - off Highway 3, and accessible via I-90, and US 87.
With 3 runways and 900k passengers annually, Billings Logan International is served by airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
The passenger terminal has two Concourses.
Billings Logan BIL Airport Update History
- BIL Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- BIL Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- BIL Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- BIL Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- BIL Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- BIL GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- BIL Email - Oct 6, 2013
- BIL Carts Skycap - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Security - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Persons With Disabilities - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Official Website Links - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Banking ATM - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Mail Center - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Lost Found - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Business Services - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Internet - Sep 14, 2013
- BIL Parking On site - Jul 24, 2013