Burlington BTV Airport Overview
Burlington International Airport BTV is Vermont's largest airport, serving northern New England with commercial, charter & private flights. It is a most convenient and welcoming airport, affording travelers to walk easily from parking garage to departing gate.
BTV Airport - open 24/7 - is a mere 3 miles east of the city of Burlington (on the shores of Lake Champlain, and home to the University of Vermont). It is accessible by Interstate 89, taking the Williston Road exit.
With an estimated 1.2 million passengers a year, Burlington International is served by many major and minor airlines offering non-stops domestic and Canadian flights, with worldwide connections.
Business and leisure travelers appreciate Burlington Airport's friendly service, excellent on-schedule record, and direct flight routes.
Burlington International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Burlington BTV Airport Update History
- BTV Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- BTV Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- BTV Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- BTV Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- BTV Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- BTV Official Website Links - Sep 13, 2013
- BTV Lost Found - Sep 13, 2013
- BTV Internet - Sep 13, 2013
- BTV Business Services - Sep 13, 2013
- BTV Banking ATM - Sep 13, 2013
- BTV Security - Sep 13, 2013
- BTV Parking On site - Jul 28, 2013