Cheyenne CYS Airport Overview
Cheyenne Regional Airport CYS is a small airport situated at the southeastern corner of Wyoming, and bordering the States of Colorado to the south and Nebraska to the east.
CYS Airport is only two miles from downtown Cheyenne, on Central Ave. (Hwy 85), off Interstate Hwys 25, 80 and 180.
With an estimated 30,000 passengers annually, Cheyenne Airport is presently served by Great Lakes, Frontier & United airlines, as well as by Wendover Flyaway charter service.
Check-in time for Great Lakes is one hour prior to scheduled departure; for American Eagle one hour (its agents cannot check you in starting 45 mins. prior to departure).
The passenger terminal at Cheyenne Regional Airport offers Cloud Nine Lounge, a full-service hair salon, a travel agency; an ATM machine, a vending machine, and rental car counters for Hertz & Avis.
Parking options at Cheyenne Regional Airport -- all three options are presently FREE:
1. 2-hr limited parking is available in front of terminal and is used for loading & unloading (no parking at the curb!)
2. Short-term parking is available in the west parking lot and in the Slim Lewis parking area south of the Airport Terminal, across Evans Avenue;
3. Long-term parking is in the west parking lot (to the west of the terminal), while the two-hour parking lot is in front of the terminal - to be used for loading and unloading.
Cheyenne CYS Airport Update History
- CYS Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- CYS Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- CYS Airlines Served - Jun 23, 2013