Des Moines DSM Airport Overview
Des Moines International Airport DSM serves the State of Iowa and has a US Customs Office.
DSM Airport is only six miles south of downtown Des Moines -at the crossroads of Interstate Hwys I-80 (ease-west), and I-35 (north-south) and near Hwy 235. .
With 2 million passengers annually, Des Moines Airport is served by U.S. airlines, offering direct domestic flights with connections to all points of the globe.
NOTICE: 1. Allow for extra time (two hours are recommended) to arrive at the Airport - particularly during morning rush hours. Recently another passenger screening was added to get the lines moving faster.
Des Moines International Airport has one passenger terminal.
Des Moines DSM Airport Update History
- DSM Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- DSM Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- DSM Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- DSM Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- DSM Taxis & Limos - Sep 30, 2013
- DSM Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- DSM Mail Center - Sep 9, 2013
- DSM Internet - Sep 9, 2013
- DSM Carts Skycap - Sep 9, 2013
- DSM Business Services - Sep 9, 2013
- DSM Banking ATM - Sep 9, 2013
- DSM Official Website Links - Sep 9, 2013
- DSM Email - Aug 7, 2013
- DSM Parking On site - Jul 25, 2013
- DSM Airlines Served - Jun 16, 2013