Eastern Iowa CID Airport Overview
Eastern Iowa Airport CID serves, as its name implies, the counties of Eastern Iowa and the City of Cedar Rapids. However, to its many additions and improvements made over the last few years, it is also drawing travelers from outside the primary area, including those from western Illinois and northern Iowa.
CID Airport is a few miles south of Cedar Rapids, and can be easily reached via two major Interstate Highways 80/380.
With a new runway and an estimated 1M passengers a year, Eastern Iowa Airport is served by a number of major airlines offering non-stop flights to major US Airports with connections worldwide.
Eastern Iowa Airport has one passenger terminal.
Eastern Iowa CID Airport Update History
- CID Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- CID Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- CID Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- CID Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- CID Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- CID GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- CID Email - Oct 6, 2013
- CID Carts Skycap - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Persons With Disabilities - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Official Website Links - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Banking ATM - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Lost Found - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Internet - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Guest Services - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Business Services - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Emergency - Sep 14, 2013
- CID Parking On site - Jul 28, 2013
- CID Airlines Served - Jun 21, 2013