Eastern Iowa Airport Map & Terminal Guide
Getting Around the Airport
Eastern Iowa Airport serves the counties of Eastern Iowa and the City of Cedar Rapids. However, due to its many additions and improvements made over the last few years, it is also drawing travelers from outside the primary area, including those from western Illinois and northern Iowa.
CID Airport is a few miles south of Cedar Rapids, and can be easily reached via two major Interstate Highways 80/380.
With a new runway and nearly 1.1M passengers in 2016, Eastern Iowa Airport is served by a number of major airlines offering non-stop flights to major US Airports with connections worldwide.
The terminal building structure at the CID airport has one main terminal building which houses all airport facilities. It has the Baggage Claim carousels and Ticketing counters right after the Main Entrance.
In the pre-security area, there is a Mother’s Room next to the female restroom, Donald D. Swanson Executive Conference Room.
Inside the main terminal waiting area, there is an ATM. In the very centre of the main lobby there is an Information Center. At the Information Desk, there are Coat Checking facilities available.
Throughout the terminal, you can find Charging Stations and access to WiFi for all passengers.
For more information, please refer to the CID Airport Map here.
Food, Shops & Amenities
There are various shopping and dining options in the HPN airport. For dining there is Prairie Bistro and Vending machines in the pre-security area and for shopping there is a Gift Shop. In the post-security area there is Cedar Ridge Barrel Room, Fly Zone, The Java House coffee kiosk, and The High Porch sports bar and restaurant for dining.
- In case of lost/found items:
- Contact Information Center at 319.362.8336, or
- Airport Public Safety at 319.731.5722.
- Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before their scheduled departure time to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays.
- To ensure a smooth check-in process, passengers should pack carry-on luggage in a suitable manner, have photo ID ready, and read all the airline guidelines properly prior to arriving at the airport.
- No unattended baggage will be allowed inside the terminal building. You must keep your bags with you at all times.