Fort Lauderdale Hollywood (FLL) Airport
Fort Lauderdale Hollywood FLL Airport Overview
FLL Airport is located close to both cities of Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood, on Florida's East coast, and is within easy access to major highways I-95, I-75, I-595, U.S. 1 and Florida's Turnpike, taking you to destinations in South and Central Florida.
With 2 long runways and nearly 24 million passengers annually, the Airport is serviced by most major U.S. and international airlines providing nonstop service to countless destinations in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central and South America, with connections worldwide.
- A new ramp from the Airport now leads directly to I-595 & Port Everglades - and directly to US 1 south-bound.
- For update information on parking availability - tune into Airport Radio Station 1670 AM 2 miles prior to airport entrance .
Airport Contacts: call 1-866-435-9355 & click on one of the Menu options: 1 for airline info; 2 - for Parking; 3 - for Transport /directions; 4 - for Lost/Found; 6 - for Other airport services.
JetBlue Airlines made Fort Lauderdale its focus city - planning to offer around 100 daily flights by 2017. Its upcoming flights to three of Cuba's airports include flights
- to Santa Clara - Abel Santamaría Airport (SNU) - Mon,Wed,Fri - as of Aug. 31, 2016; and daily as of Oct. 1, 2016.
- to Camaguey - Ignacio Agramonte Airport (CMW) - daily flights as of Nov. 3, 2016.
- to Holguin - Frank Pais Airport (HOG) - daily flights as of Nov. 10, 2016
Fort Lauderdale International Airport has five terminals - T1, T2, T3 & T4, & the Commuter Terminal, arranged along Terminal Drive.
Present and Future Airport Developments: Airport construction updates are posted at www.broward.org/Airport/FLLair/ProgramUpdates/Pages/CurrentActivities.aspx
- T1's renovation and its Concourse A with 5 gates is scheduled for completion second quarter 2017.
- T2's renovation, and terminal renovations starts late 2016 and ends mid-2019.
- T3's upgrade has been completed.
- T4's redevelopment & expansion: While the West Phase was completed, by mid-2017 removal of Concouse H starts and by early 2018 T4 is scheduled for completion.
- Four pedestrian bridges connecting parking garages to T2, T3 & T4 have been under upgrade work since 2014 and the project should now be completed (or soon).
FLL AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
FLL Delays: 15 mins or less.