Fort Lauderdale International Airport FLL
, only 10 minutes from the beach or the golf greens on southeastern Florida’s Gold Coast, is gateway to 'fun in the sun' for vacationers from far & near, and the first stop on their way to boarding one of the many cruise ships at Port Everglades.
FLL Airport is located close to both cities of Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood, on Florida's East coast, and is within easy access to major highways I-95, I-75, I-595, U.S. 1 and Florida's Turnpike, taking you to destinations in South and Central Florida.
With 2 long runways and 29.2 million passengers in 2016, FLIA is serviced by most major U.S. and international airlines providing nonstop service to countless destinations in the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean and Central and South America, with connections worldwide.
- A new ramp from the Airport now leads directly to I-595 & Port Everglades - and directly to US 1 south-bound.
- For update information on parking availability - t
une into Airport Radio Station 1670 AM 2 miles prior to airport entrance .
call 1-866-435-9355 & click on one of the Menu options: 1 for airline info; 2 - for Parking; 3 - for Transport /directions; 4 - for Lost/Found; 6 - for Other airport services.
made Fort Lauderdale its focus city - planning to offer around 100 daily flights by 2017. Its current flights to three of Cuba's airports include daily flights to
Santa Clara /Abel Santamaría Airport (SNU); to Camaguey /Ignacio Agramonte Airport (CMW); and to Holguin - Frank Pais Airport (HOG).
offers services to Dubai since December 2016
starts service to London Gatwick Airport in July 2017.
Fort Lauderdale International Airport has five terminals T1 - T4 -
arranged along Terminal Drive (TD): T1 at 50 TD, T2 at 100 TD, T3 at 200 TD, & T4 at 300 TD. The Commuter Terminal is on 500 SW 34th Street.
- Current Airlines and their terminals:
at T1 are Alaska, Allegiant, Frontier, Silver, Southwest, United, Virgin Ameria & Westjet (operated by Swissport).
at T2 are Air Canada & Delta.
at T3 are American, Azul, Bahamasair, Canjet, Emirates, JetBlue, Norwegian Air Shuttle, & Sunwing.
at T4 are Air Transat, Avianca, Canjet, Caribbean, Copa, Florida, Coastal Spirit, TAME (Ecuador) & Volaris.
NOTE: Skybahamas is at 500 SW 34th Street; tel. 954-357-0696, and Sun Air International is on 3201 Griffin Road, tel. 877-786-9464
Present and Future Airport Developments:
Airport construction updates are posted at: www.broward.org/Airport/FLLair/ProgramUpdates/Pages/CurrentActivities.aspx
- T1's renovation and its Concourse A with 5 gates is scheduled for completion second quarter 2017.
- T2's renovation, and terminal renovations is scheduled for completion by mid-2019.
- T3's upgrade has been completed.
- T4's redevelopment & expansion: While the West Phase was completed, by mid-2017 removal of Concouse H starts and by early 2018 T4 is scheduled for completion.