Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport (FLL) Food & Shopping Guide
If you're traveling through Fort Lauderdale Airport, you won't be disappointed by the variety of dining and shopping options available. From quick bites to sit-down meals, and sunglasses to tech gadgets, there's something for everyone. Some of the most popular restaurants include Pei Wei, Chili's Grill & Bar, and Starbucks, while Sunglass Hut and Tech on the Go are just a few of the many shops to explore. Keep reading for more detailed information on these and other options, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
Below you will find more detailed information about some of the most popular restaurants, shops, and stores at the airport, including proximity to gates and links to amenity maps.
Whether you're in search of a flavorful coffee to perk up your travel day or a sit-down meal to relax before a flight, FLL has a plethora of dining options to suit all tastes. Here's a selection of the most popular restaurants across the terminals to help you navigate the culinary landscape.
- Corona Beach Bar - Perfect for those seeking a relaxed atmosphere. Here, you can enjoy a wide range of beverages.
- Starbucks - Familiar and reliable, Starbucks offers its classic menu of coffee, tea, and light bites.
- The Great American Bagel Bakery - A great spot for breakfast or a quick snack, offering a wide range of freshly baked bagels.
- Auntie Anne's - This international pretzel shop chain serves hand-rolled pretzels, hot dogs, and lemonade.
- Starbucks - Whether you're after a caffeine kick or a sweet treat, Starbucks in Terminal 2 is an ideal spot.
- Pei Wei - Offering a casual, quick-service version of its parent brand P.F. Chang's, Pei Wei serves Pan-Asian fare.
- Chili's Grill & Bar - Known for their American food and Tex-Mex meals, Chili's is a great place for a sit-down meal before your flight.
- Steak 'n Shake - Offers a casual dining experience with premium burgers and milkshakes.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels - Known for their freshly-baked bagels, made-to-order sandwiches, and a variety of pastries.
- Fresh Selections - This spot offers an array of healthy options, perfect for those wanting a light, nutritious meal.
- Harvest & Grounds - A delightful cafe offering freshly brewed coffee, pastries, sandwiches, and other light fare.
- Cross Grain - Serves a variety of beers, cocktails, and meals, with an emphasis on locally sourced ingredients.
- Torn Basil - Offering a range of fresh pizzas, this place is perfect for a quick, tasty meal.
- Sergio's - Known for its Cuban cuisine, Sergio's brings a Latin American flavor to your airport dining experience.
- Landshark - A great spot to enjoy some beverages before your flight, in a tropical-inspired setting.
- Urban Market - Offers fresh and locally sourced produce in their salads, sandwiches and gourmet meals.
- Shula's Burger - Perfect for those craving a quality, gourmet burger before their flight.
- Chili's Grill & Bar - Offering an array of flavorsome American and Tex-Mex dishes.
- Urban Market - Provides a variety of fresh and healthy food options.
- Urban Market - Known for its selection of sandwiches, salads, and other fresh fare.
- Starbucks - Offering its classic range of coffee drinks, teas, and pastries.
- Miami Grill - Serving a diverse menu of classic American fast food, including burgers, wings, and hot dogs.
- Tropical Treats - Offering refreshing smoothies and a variety of ice cream flavors.
- Food Network Kitchen - Offering fresh, organic ingredients in its dishes, inspired by Food Network's innovative cooking concept.
- Blue Bar - A perfect spot for a pre-flight cocktail or glass of wine.
- Aroma Market - Offering a wide selection of pastries, sandwiches, and coffee options for a quick meal.
- Casavana Cuban Restaurant - With its Cuban menu, Casavana offers travelers a taste of authentic Latin cuisine.
- Zona Fresca - Serves fresh Mexican cuisine including tacos, burritos, and quesadillas.
- Casa Noble - A great spot to grab a Mexican-inspired cocktail before your flight.
- Harvest & Grounds - Here, you can enjoy coffee and a variety of light bites.
In addition to these, there are several other restaurants at FLL Airport that you may explore including Golden Bear Grill in Concourse E, BurgerFi in Concourse A, and Kafe Kalik in Concourse H. Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date restaurant locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Shops & Stores
the airport, recognized for its bustling travel activity, also doubles as a paradise for shopaholics. Every terminal is filled with a variety of renowned shops, offering everything from tech gadgets to trendy sunglasses, duty-free goods to an array of reading materials. Here are some of the popular shopping stops to explore on your visit.
- 5th & Sunset (near Gate A3) - Offers a wide range of sunglasses from high-end fashion brands.
- Tech on the Go (near Gate A3) - Ideal for last-minute tech accessories and gadget needs.
- CNN NewsStand (near Gate A3) - Perfect for catching up on world news with its range of newspapers and magazines.
- Sunglass Hut (near Gate D2) - A go-to store for a vast selection of branded eyewear.
- Lee Wagner Art Gallery (near Gate D1) - Displays a variety of artworks perfect for art enthusiasts.
- Tech on the Go (near Gate D9) - A hotspot for travel-friendly electronic devices and accessories.
- Hoffman's Chocolates (near Gate G10) - Offers a sweet assortment of chocolates and candies.
- Univision - Provides a variety of Spanish language books, magazines, and newspapers.
- CNBC News (near Gate G11) - Serves travelers with the latest financial news and updates.
- Brighton Collectibles - Offers a variety of fashion accessories including handbags, jewelry, and more.
- A1A Travel Mart - Perfect for grabbing travel essentials before your flight.
- Lauderdale News - Serves as a hub for news, magazines, and other reading materials.
Other Noteworthy Stores
Apart from these, there are several other stores to make your visit to the airport more enjoyable. Terminal 1 hosts Hudson News, a great place to pick up reading materials for your flight. Tropical News can be found in Concourse E and H, offering local newspapers and magazines. Duty-Free shopping is available in multiple locations including Concourse D and H. In Terminal 2, you can find NewsLink Fort Lauderdale, another excellent source for current events and reading materials.
Whether you're looking for fashion accessories or tech gadgets, news or duty-free goods, Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport has something for everyone. Please be sure to check at the airport for the most up-to-date store locations and hours, as this information can change at any time.
Food & Stores Maps
Discover all the food, shops and other amenities available at Fort Lauderdale Airport by using the interactive maps. Simply select your specific departure or arrival terminal from the list of terminal maps below, and navigate your way to your desired location. You can even use the maps to find your way to another terminal if you're connecting at the airport.