Gerald R Ford GRR Airport Overview
Gerald Ford International Airport GRR is serving the areas of West Michigan. It is named in honor of Gerald R. Ford, the 38th President of the United States, formerly a U.S. Congressman representing western Michigan for almost three decades.
GRR Airport is located in Grand Rapids, County of Kent - at the intersection of 44th Street & Patterson Avenue (25 minutes from downtown) - acccessible via Interstate Hwy. 96, M6 & US Hwy 131.
For news, parking & security information, you can tune in to AM 1610 while approaching the Airport.
With three runways and serving 2M passengers annually, Gerald Ford International Airport is served by major & low-cost airlines offering a host of nonstop destinations to major US cities with connections around the world.
Gerald Ford International Airport has one passenger terminal with two Concourses.
Gerald R Ford GRR Airport Update History
- GRR Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- GRR Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- GRR Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- GRR Buses & Trains - Oct 6, 2013
- GRR Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- GRR Taxis & Limos - Sep 20, 2013
- GRR Pets - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Persons With Disabilities - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Official Website Links - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Security - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Lost Found - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Internet - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Guest Services - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Emergency - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Currency Exchange - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Carts Skycap - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Business Services - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Banking ATM - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Baggage Claim - Sep 9, 2013
- GRR Parking On site - Jul 25, 2013
- GRR Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013