Harrisburg MDT Airport Overview
Harrisburg International Airport MDT - also referred to as 'HIA' - opened in 2004, and serves Central Pennsylvania and is the State's third-busiest airport.
MDT Airport is located in Lower Swatara Township - 8 miles southeast of the central business district of the capital city of Harrisburg, with clearly-marked access to Interstate Hwys. 83 and 283, the Pennsylvania Turnpike, SR 230 and the Capital Beltway.
With an estimated 2.5 million passengers annually and a long runway, Harrisburg International Airport is served by major airlines offering daily non-stop flights to airport hubs in the eastern part of the U.S. and to Toronto, Canada, with connections around the world.
Harrisburg International has one passenger terminal.
Harrisburg MDT Airport Update History
- MDT Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- MDT Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- MDT Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- MDT Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- MDT Airlines Served - Oct 3, 2013
- MDT Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- MDT Taxis & Limos - Sep 20, 2013
- MDT Carts Skycap - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Baggage Claim - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Pets - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Persons With Disabilities - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Official Website Links - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Banking ATM - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Mail Center - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Lost Found - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Business Services - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Emergency - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Internet - Sep 12, 2013
- MDT Parking On site - Jul 27, 2013