This website is inaccurate
To "Park&Fly" it isn't free or $8. It's [more]*** 01/22/2017
There is no help what so ever when bags are lost. at [more]Wayne PA 12/18/2011
JAC Airport is 9 miles north of Jackson Hole. When driving from the Town of Jackson, take Cache Street and drive north on highway 89 for about 9 miles, then turn left at the Airport sign.
With an estimated yearly passenger count of 548K+, Jackson Hole Airport is served by a number of major airlines, as well as by seasonal seasonal charters, offering direct flights to many U.S. hubs with convenient connections.
1. Arrive at the Airport at least two hours prior to scheduled departure time during high season, as there is very limited staff available to process arriving passengers.
2. Skiers or Snowboarders: you can bring your ski or snowboard equipment as checked baggage (1 ski & pole bag, or one snowboard bag, and one boot bag - the total of which cannot exceed 80in/203cm in linear dimensions (width, length & height).
3. It is strongly advisable to take alternative transportation into Jackson Hole Airport, by taking a taxi or by having someone drop you off.
The passenger terminal at Jackson Hole Airport has concluded its three-stage upgrade work between 2014 & 2015. It houses a new ticketing hall with 36 counters, a new gate area & restaurant, security checkpoint and new baggage claim area. .
Amenities & services inside the terminal include the Jedediah Restaurant, a gift shop, a book store, a snack machines, ATMs in the baggge claim area, Lost & Found, and free WiFi access throughout the terminal.
For Lost & Found call 307-7333-7682.
Current airlines serving the terminal - offering flights to Atlanta ATL, Chicago ORD, Denver DEN, Dallas/Ft. Worth DFW, Los Angeles LAX, New York (JFK), Newark EWR, Salt Lake City SLC, & Seattle SEA:
- American, tel. 800-433-7300 - Note: seasonal summer service to Phoenix starts in June 2017.
- Delta, tel. 800-221-1212
- Skywest, tel. 435-634-3000 /fax 3105
- United, tel. 800-864-8331.