Key West EYW Airport Overview
Key West International Airport EYW serves the southernmost city in the continental United States. In fact, the island of Key West - the last of the Florida Keys stretching into the Gulf of Mexico - is closer to Cuba at 90 miles than to Miami at 180 miles.
Key West is approximately four miles long and 2 miles wide, so the airport is close to all of the Key West attractions – white sand beaches, historic houses and a rambunctious nightlife.
With 761,000 passengers served per year, Key West is served by regular and seasonal airline flights.
Most flights to Key West are routed through Miami International Airport, but you can find some direct flights from major cities in Florida, the Bahamas and Atlanta.
The small passenger terminal at Key West Airport offers basic services and amenities.
Key West EYW Airport Update History
- EYW Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- EYW Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- EYW Buses & Trains - Oct 8, 2013
- EYW Timezone - Oct 6, 2013
- EYW GMT Offset - Oct 6, 2013
- EYW Email - Oct 6, 2013
- EYW Official Website Links - Sep 16, 2013
- EYW Security - Sep 16, 2013
- EYW Parking On site - Aug 11, 2013
- EYW Airlines Served - Jun 24, 2013