Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Kauai Lihue Airport ( LIH ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
The Ground Level is the check-in and arrivals level - divided into two separate Arrival & departure areas:
- The check-in area to the right when entering houses teh Ticketing Lobby with counters 1-8. This level houses Lost/Found, TSA & ID office. After the Main TSA checkpoint is an area housing a Conference Center, Conference Room, Visitor information program office, Airport Administration and managers. and security offices.
- The Arrivals area - reached after customs clearance - houses airline offices, a Starbucks and acccess to baggage carousels 1 - 5, and to the rental car shutle.
The Upper Level is the Boarding Area - with a central building housing Cocktail & Restaurat, gift shops, newsstand & Starbucks, as well as a snack wagon and the USDA Inspection Station. Gate entrance to gates 1 - 39 is divided by Holdrooms A & B and by Holdrooms C - F on either side of the central building:
- Holdroom A serves gates 1, 5 & 8 and leads to US DA inspection station. The Hawaiian Airlines premier Club is opposite of gate 5.
- Holdroom B serves gates 9, 11, 13 & 15 and houses a snack bar
- Holdroom C serves gates 17, 19, 21 and houses a snack bar, the Hawaiian Airline VIP Lounge and a gift shop
- Holdroom D serves gates 23 & 27 and houses a snack shop and Bar & Grill
- Holdroom E serves gates 29 & 33 and has access to gift shop and snack shop
- Holdroom F serves gates 35 & 39 and has access to gift shop and snack shop.
NOTE: Recently completed were the ticket lobby with new CTX-2500 x-ray baggage screening machines; replacement of eight passenger boarding bridges, four baggage carousels & conveyor belts, the terminal's air conditioning, as well as replacement & upgrade of security access control & closed circuit TV systems..
Under the Renovation Project the following work has been completed, is currently ongoing, or will be completed in the future:.
- Completed Projects: New CTX-2500 x-ray baggage screening machines in the ticket lobby, replacement of: 8 passenger-loading bridges, 4 baggage carousels; air conditioning, & completion of new General Aviation area and related work.
- Long-term projects include the upgrade of ticket lobby; constructing a Consolidated Rental facility (CONRAC); adding 450 parking stalls; and new lane on Airport Loop Rd.)
Current Airlines serving LIH: Alaska, American, Delta, Hawaiian, WestJet and United.