Louisville SDF Airport Overview
SDF Airport is just 10 minutes from downtown Louisville - situated at the intersection of Interstate Hwys. 65 & 264.
With 3 runways and an estimated 3 million annual passengers, Louisville International Airport is served by some major airlines offering nonstop flights many destinations, with connections to all points of the globe.
Louisville International Airport has one passenger terminal with Concourses A & B.
Present and future Airport Developments:
- The ongoing 'Terminal Enhancement Project' continues in phases, until Fall 2016. During ongoing construction, signs direct passengers. Completion by April 2016: new terrazzo flooring, exterior doors, center elevator, American Airlines ticket counters, security checkpoint & gate access. Both HMS Host (food & drink) and Paradies Lagardere (gift & news) are investing in new outlets and retail stores.
- Crittenden Drive Relocation update: While sections of the 'old' Crittenden Dr. have been permanently closed, a recently completed section of 'new' Crittenden Dr. has been completed, while the final phase of the project started summer 2015, involving current Woodlawn /Allamond Av. - - to be completed summer 2016.
- Capital & Major Maintenance projects for years 2016 - 2020 include certain areas of the airfield, Runway 11-29 safety area improvement, terminal renovation and replacement of Woodlawn Overpass.
600 Terminal Dr
Louisville, KY 40209
- Website for Louisville: http://www.flylouisville.com
- Contact: http://www.flylouisville.com/contact-us/contact-information/
- Phone: (502)367 4636