Louisville SDF Airport Overview
Louisville International Airport SDF, covering over 1,200 acres and serving Kentucky's major city Louisville and adjacent counties, is destination point for the Kentucky Derby and the Louisville Slugger, among many other noteworthy attractions. Whether you’re in Louisville for its famous bourbon or for baseball bats, or simply because of the lower fares it offers, the airport draws travelers within a 200-mile radius of the city.
The Airport is just 10 minutes from downtown Louisville - situated at the intersection of Interstate Hwys. 65 & 264.
With 3 runways and an estimated 3 million annual passengers, Louisville International Airport is served by some major airlines offering nonstop flights to a multitude of destinations, with connections to all points of the globe.
Louisville International Airport has one passenger terminal with Concourses A & B.
Louisville SDF Airport Update History
- SDF Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- SDF Airport Intro - Oct 13, 2013
- SDF Main Terminals - Oct 13, 2013
- SDF Taxis & Limos - Oct 7, 2013
- SDF Buses & Trains - Oct 4, 2013
- SDF Rental Cars - Sep 28, 2013
- SDF Parking On site - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Official Website Links - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Security - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Lost Found - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Internet - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Guest Services - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Currency Exchange - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Carts Skycap - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Business Services - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Banking ATM - Sep 6, 2013
- SDF Email - Aug 6, 2013
- SDF Airlines Served - Jun 23, 2013