Louisville SDF Airport Overview
SDF Airport is just 10 minutes from downtown Louisville - situated at the intersection of Interstate Hwys. 65 & 264.
With 3 runways and an estimated 3 million annual passengers, Louisville International Airport is served by some major airlines offering nonstop flights many destinations, with connections to all points of the globe.
American Airlines started service to New York in June, 2016.
Louisville International Airport has one passenger terminal with Concourses A & B.
Present and future Airport Developments:
- The ongoing 'Terminal Enhancement Project' continues in phases until Fall 2016. During ongoing construction, signs direct passengers. The project includes new terrazzo flooring, exterior doors, center elevator, new American & Delta airlines ticket counters, new security checkpoint & gate access; Concourse B and Rotunda work;and airside terminal post-security connector area upgrades.
- Both HMS Host (food & drink) and Paradies Lagardere (gift & news) are investing in new outlets and retail stores.
- Crittenden Drive Relocation project has been completed, involving current Woodlawn /Allamond Avenue.
- Capital & Major Maintenance projects for years 2016 - 2020 include certain areas of the airfield, Runway 11-29 safety area improvement, terminal renovation and replacement of Woodlawn Overpass.
600 Terminal Dr
Louisville, KY 40209
- Website for Louisville: http://www.flylouisville.com
- Contact: http://www.flylouisville.com/contact-us/contact-information/
- Phone: (502)367 4636