OverviewPublic transportation from Miami Airport: The passenger terminal, ground level, has a computerized transit information kiosk in the bus waiting room, or call a transit information agent at 305-891-3131. Also Metrobus route maps & schedules can be picked up at the Information Center in Central Terminal E, level 2. A transport system map & Tri-Rail schedules are on the wall of the ground-level waiting room.
1. MIA to Central Station: Use the MIA Mover - an automated electric fixed-rail system - located on level 3 between Dolphin & Flamingo Garages (use moving walkways).
2. The Metrobus, which intersects with Metrorail & Metromover, serves Miami City's major institutions with Routes 7, 37, 42, 57, J or 110. It also serves (a) as connector (bus 133) to Airport Tri-Rail Station; (b) as Airport Flyer to South Beach (bus 150), (as East-West Connecter (bus 238), and has recently added route 297. A one-way fare is currently $2.25 & fare boxes accept dollar bills, quarters, dimes & nickels - or use the reloadable Easy Card.
3. South Beach Express: While Airport Flyer 150 departs from the new Miami Intermodal Center (MIC), while Airport Flyer 133 departs from the Terminal area. Last stop is Washington Avenue & 1st Street, South Beach. The Airport Flyer runs every 30 mins, 6am-11pm.
4. At the new Miami Metrorail Station - reached by Bus route 7 - you can now catch the new Metrorail's elevated Orange Line which gets you to the Dadeland South Metrorail Station; on the next stop, at Earlington Heights station, you can connect to theMetrorail's Green Line, (near the intersection of SR 112, Airport Expressway & NW 22nd Avenue). For detailed information, visit: miamidade.gov/transit/riding-metrorail.asp#1
5. Tri-Rail , is a commuter train running along I-95 from Broward & Palm Beach Counties. Its Airport Station is presently closed and instead, the southern terminus of rail service will be the Hialeah Market Station, which will provide transport to/from Miami Airport through this station. For more information call/visit: 1-800-TRI-RAIL or tri-rail.com/bulletins.htm#list24.
|Service Name:||MIA'S PUBLIC BUS STATION|
|Location:||Central Terminal E, lower level|
|Service Name:||MIA MOVER|
|Service Area:||MIA airport and the Miami Central Station|
|Description:||From the terminals, proceed to 3rd level, and catch the MIA Mover, a free shuttle train|