Monroe Regional MLU Airport Overview
Monroe Regional Airport MLU serves the cities of Monroe and West Monroe of northern Louisiana - an urban center for the Quachita Parish, with a population of 145,000, which continues to be an increasingly relevant development location for Louisiana and the southern States. It is also the birthplace of Delta Airlines. Monroe area has a rich history - the oldest human dwelling site in North America was discovered at Poverty Point, located near Monroe.
MLU Airport is only four miles east of the City of Monroe - with easy access via Interstate 20 (Exit 120) and State Hwy 80 (Kansas Lane).
With three runways, and over 200,000 passengers per year, Monroe Regional is currently served by major airlines, offering daily nonstop flights to some U.S. Hubs, with worldwide connections.
NOTE: Passengers with baggage to be checked-in are required to have arrived at the ticket counter and gone through security 30 minutes or more before departure. This means you need to arrive at the airport 1 hr 45 minutes before departure for international and 1 hr 15 minutes for national travel.
Monroe Regional Airport has one passenger terminal.
Monroe Regional MLU Airport Update History
- MLU Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- MLU Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- MLU Main Terminals - Oct 18, 2013
- MLU Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- MLU GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- MLU Email - Oct 9, 2013
- MLU Buses & Trains - Oct 9, 2013
- MLU Pets - Sep 19, 2013
- MLU Security - Sep 19, 2013
- MLU Persons With Disabilities - Sep 19, 2013
- MLU Official Website Links - Sep 19, 2013
- MLU Lost Found - Sep 19, 2013
- MLU Baggage Claim - Sep 19, 2013
- MLU Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- MLU Airlines Served - Jul 3, 2013