layover - is the time sufficient
Is 1 hour 15 minutes a long enough layover. Flying D [more]robbiekay Yesterday
Connection from NUE to ORD
I'm contemplating a flight from NUE to Chicago on NOV [more]TLW 07/14/2017
25 minute gap
I will be flying from ESB to BOS on 15th July 2017 wi [more]A. Ozbirinci 07/09/2017
Possible to make 1hr connection between T1 and T2?
We have a 1 hr layover when flying in from the US on [more]Cerulean 07/07/2017
NOTE : Since early 2017, a new subsidiary company 'Munich Airport International' is in place, centralizing its international activities of airport management and consultancy.
MUC Airport is located inside of three municipalities, Oberding, Hallbergmoos & Marzling, and is 18 miles northeast of Munich (25 minutes from city center) - accessible via Autobahn A-92 and A-9.
With two very long runways and 42.3M passengers in 2016, Munich International Airport is served by a large number of major & minor, regular and low-cost airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe - as well as by seasonal charters to popular vacation destinations.
The Summer timetable 2016 runs between March 27 and October 29, 2016 - including 51 intercontinental destinations. (Winter timetable begins Oct. 30 and ends March 26.)
New Airport hotel 'Hilton at Munich Airport' with 551 rooms and direct terminal access can be recognized by its glass atrium in the center. It offers conference & business facilities covering over 20 meeting rooms, a fitness area, swimming pool, whirlpool, steam bath & sauna, as well as dining options and Nightflight Bar.
Munich Airport has two passenger terminals - T1 & T2 (with new T2 Midfield Satellite) and the MAC (Munich Airport Center). For terminal details, please refer to 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the extensive text.
Current and future Airport Developments: The summer timetable, which ends October 28, 2017, includes 250,000 flights to 238 destinations in 68 countries. During this period, Lufthansa and United will both offer daily flights to San Francisco, while Condor is adding two weekly departures to each Las Vegas and Seattle. Condor also offers a weekly service to Holguin (at Cuba's east). As of late June, Saudia offers 4 weekly flights to Riyadh and 3 to Jeddah. Eurowings during summer 2017 offers 31 European destinations to Italy, Greece & Croatia.
- Munich Airport is to get a new runway.
- Current Plans for future T1 expansion are intended to boost capacity by 6M passengers annually. The design is based on (a) a 3-level central building complex structure with a core adjoining the current T1 and (b) a new pier /Concourse. The expansion project - including affected arrival areas at current Module B - are to cover around 80,000 sq.meters (the construction process is comparative to building a whole new airport).
- The core building is to house the central security & passport control, as well as Food & drink & retail outlets.
- The apron level is to house baggage claim and departure gates for non-pierside aircraft and will be connected to the current terminal at Module B.
- The level above the departure area is to channel arriving passengers to either security screening, down to the baggage claim area with a spacious lounge area, or to connecting flights
- The new Pier /Concourse- to be linked to T1's A & B modules - is to extend by 320 meters into the Airport’s western apron, with stands to handle up to 12 aircraft, 2 of which are for Airbus A380.
The Construction project may start in 2018, while the new pier is to become operational by around 2022.
Oberding, Bavaria, 85326
Phone: +49 89 975 - 00 / fax 57906