Munich (MUC) Airport
Munich MUC Airport Overview
MUC Airport is located inside of three municipalities, Oberding, Hallbergmoos & Marzling, and is 18 miles northeast of Munich (25 minutes from city center) - accessible via Autobahn A-92 and A-9.
With two very long runways and an estimated 39 million passengers a year, Munich International Airport is served by a large number of major & minor, regular and low-cost airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe - as well as by seasonal charters to popular vacation destinations.
New Airport hotel 'Hilton at Munich Airport' with 389 rooms and direct terminal access can be recognized by its glass atrium in the center. It offers conference & business facilities covering over 20 meeting rooms, a fitness area, swimming pool, whirlpool, steam bath & sauna, as well as dining options and Nightflight Bar.
Munich Airport has two passenger terminals - T1 & T2 connected at levels 3 & 4, at center, to the MAC (Munich Airport Center).
Current and future Airport Developments:
1. A new Midfield Satellite is currently under construction, scheduled to open April 2016.
2. Government approval has been obtained for a new runway.
3. The universal display system UDS at Terminal 1 will be replaced with Data Modul's series of professional CONRAC displays in Modules A-E and Hall F and the MAC Center.
Oberding, Bavaria, 85326
- Website for Munich: http://www.munich-airport.de/en/consumer/index.jsp
- Contact: http://www.munich-airport.de/en/general/kontakt/index.jsp
- Phone: +49 89 975 - 00 / fax 57906