Casper Natrona County (CPR) Airport
Casper Natrona County CPR Airport Overview
Casper/Natrona County International Airport CPR serves both Wyoming's second largest city Casper and its Natrona County. The Airport is gateway (to the west) to the Wind River Range and its large lake and recreational area, (to the north) to the Big Horn Mountains and Sheridan, the Capital of Wyoming, and (in the State's northwest corner) to the national parks of Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.
CPR Airport is located about 12 miles west of Casper and close to Routes 20/26 and Hwy 25.
With two primary runways, and over 178,000 passengers a year, Casper Natrona County Airport is served by some major airlines, offering direct flights to U.S. hubs with worldwide connections. Close to 80 percent of flights are on jets, getting you to your destination faster than ever.
Casper/Natrona County Airport has one passenger terminal.
Casper Natrona County CPR Airport Update History
- CPR Airports - Oct 27, 2013
- CPR Airport Intro - Oct 18, 2013
- CPR Main Terminals - Oct 18, 2013
- CPR Timezone - Oct 9, 2013
- CPR Email - Oct 9, 2013
- CPR GMT Offset - Oct 9, 2013
- CPR Official Website Links - Sep 19, 2013
- CPR Lost Found - Sep 19, 2013
- CPR Internet - Sep 19, 2013
- CPR Business Services - Sep 19, 2013
- CPR Parking On site - Aug 9, 2013
- CPR Airlines Served - Jun 22, 2013