Terminal Gate Connection
Connecting flight? Use this tool to help you get between terminals.
Walk Time: min
Shuttle Route min
Shuttle Time: min
Manilla Ninoy Aquino Airport ( MNL ) Terminal Map # Fast food, restaurants, stores, cafes, bars
- a shuttle bus during daytime hours runs every 15 mins (international arrivals need to clear immigration & Customs first);
- Philippine Airlines has its own shuttle sevices airside, between Terminals 2 & 3 - Airphil Express passengers may also use it.
NOTE: As per recent passenger reviews, the taxi stand is a 'zoo' - getting a taxi may take up to one hour (and don't even think of using unlicenced cabs!). Avoid, if you can, NAIA 1!
Passenger Services Contacts: for NAIA 1, 2 & 4 call +63.2.8777.1109, for NAIA 3 call +63 2 877 7888.
- Traffic: A new expressway to the Airport is to be completed in 2017. Until that time the MMDA (Metro Manila Development Authority) is in charge of current major thoroughfares (Nino Aquino Avenue, Domestic Road, Andrews Avenue & Sales Avenue).
- A new passenger flow was implemented for those entering T3's Departure Lobby. The first 5 entryways are reserved for passengers only: At main entrance doors passengers need to present their travel documents to security pesonnel - while all others will use the sixth entrance at the end of the lobby. T3's Level 4 with shops & restaurants remains to be accessible to both passengers & non-passengers.
- Eliminating long queues - particularly at T1: The problem of passenger processing with long queues has been addressed by adding two more shifts at the Arrivals immigration area - making it 5 shifts over a period between 6am & 7am the next day: (the 3-shift deployment at Departures area remained unchanged). Immigration staff is increased during busy hours and decreased during off-rush hours.
NAIA 1 on Ninoy Aquino Avenue completed its rehab work in July 2015 (structural retrofitting, aesthetic improvements, electrical/ plumbing/, mechanical & fire protection sytem upgrades; & construction of areas for hotel bookings and transport services. T1's interior refurbishment included installation of new lighting fixtures, flooring & ceiling, and upgraded air-conditioning system, upgraded bathrooms, and more.
Current airlines serving NAIA 1: Air China, Air Niugini, Asiana, China, China Eastern, China Southern, Ethiopian, Etihad, EVA Air, Gulf Air, Japan JAL, Jeju Air, Jet Star Asia, Korean, Kuwait, Malaysian, Oman Air, Qantas, Qatar, Royal Brunei, Saudi, Thai, Tiger, Turkish, United & Xiamen airlines.
The Arrivals area houses banking facilities, Customs & immigration check, baggage claim, information/ help desk; a Transfer/Transit point, a day room, & duty free shop, a Transport lounge a VIP lounge, prayer rooms, rental car counters, hotel lounge, porters & baggage trolleys, Lost & Found, medical facilities & parking.
The Departure area houses a Day Room, shops & restaurants, and VIP lounge - leading to west gates 1 - 7 and east gates 16 - 9.
NOTE: SITA's new passenger processing systems are being/ or have now been installed in both T1 & T2 - resulting in quicker check-in and baggage-drop, and enabling baggage tracking.
NAIA 2 (the 'Centennial Terminal') - on Ninoy Aquino Avenue - is currently used by Philippine Airlines and PAL Express (tel. +63.2.855-8000 /8888). T2 is divided into the North Wing (for international flights), and into the South Wing (for domestic flights), with total departure gates 2 to 15. Arrivals are on level 1 and departures are on level 2. In Sept. 2016 Philippine Airlines transferred certain flights to Clark Airport - see the introduction page of this site. NOTE: Security measures at T2 were addressed in 2015 by installation of closed-circuit television cameras throughout the terminal.
NAIA 3 is the largest & newest terminal - located on Andrews Avenue - 1.2 km in length with a four-level shopping mall and a parking garage connected to the terminal - has a centralized processing area and 24 boarding gates.
Airlines serving T3: Air Asia, All Nippon ANA, Cathay Pacific, Cebu Pacific, Delta, Emirates, KLM Royal Dutch, PAL Express and Singapore airlines.
Level 1of T3 is the Arrivals level: outside of the Arrivals level are loop shuttle stops 1 to 4, as well as the Airport free shuttle right across from the medical station. Inside, past the inf are Information counter is the the baggage claim area. Amenities include rental car counters, Transfer Transit point, & ATM cash machines.
Level 2 of T3 is the Departures level with airline ticketing desks.
Level 3 of T3 has three smoking lounges and stairs to the boarding gates.
Level 4 of T3 has access to boarding gates 118-120 & 131-134.
To make reservations for the VIP lounge in the boarding area call +63(2) 877-1109 Local: dial 3761
Small NAIA 4 on Domestic Road, near the north end of the smaller runway, serves presently domestic flights of Air Asia Zest, Cebu Pacific Skyjet airlines. It is divided into an arrivals area with baggage claim, a waiting area in the center, & check-in counters on the other side.