Northwest Arkansas Regional (XNA) Airport
Northwest Arkansas Regional XNA Airport Overview
Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport XNA, or simply XNA Airport, serves the nearby cities of Bentonville, Rogers, Fayetteville, Springdale and Siloam Springs in the rapidly growing northwestern part of the State of Arkansas.
The Airport is located in the town of Highfill - accessible via the Highway 71 bypass, on Highway 264, at the Lowell exit. (From Bentonville take Highway 12).
With a new long runway 17/35 (runway 16/34 is closed until further notice) and a yearly passenger count of 1M, Northwest Arkansas Regional is served by major airlines, including low-cost Allegiant, offering direct flights to many U.S. hubs with worldwide connections.
Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport has one passenger terminal.
Future Airport Developments: Presently the old runway 16/34 is being reconstructed, to be completed by December 2013. A new 8,800 feet runway 17/35 has recently opened and will take over during construction time.
Northwest Arkansas Regional XNA Airport Update History
- XNA Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- XNA Airport Intro - Oct 15, 2013
- XNA Main Terminals - Oct 15, 2013
- XNA Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- XNA Persons With Disabilities - Sep 13, 2013
- XNA Official Website Links - Sep 13, 2013
- XNA Lost Found - Sep 13, 2013
- XNA Parking On site - Jul 28, 2013
- XNA Food & Stores - Jul 2, 2013
- XNA Airlines Served - Jun 13, 2013
XNA AIRPORT & FLIGHT STATUS
XNA Delays: 15 mins or less.