The Airport -located in the northeast corner of Ontario - is approximately six miles from downtown Ottawa, Canada’s Capital city - accessible via the Queensway (Highway 417).
With three runways and 4.7 million passengers in 2016, Ottowa Airport is served by many airlines offering direct the connecting flights to all parts of the globe.
Ottawa International has one passenger terminal.
- Arriving visa-exempt foreign nationals (except US citizens and travelers with a valid visa) need an Elecronic Travel Authorization (eTA). For more information visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/eta.asp?utm_source=partner-eng&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=eta
- Ottawa City is celebrating its 150 year anniversery in 2017 and City & Airport are gearing up for this momentous occation!
- New Self-Service Border Kiosks became operational in late March 2017- with intent for roll-out at Airports across Canada.
- New 'CanBorder - eDeclaration' (Candada's mobile declaration application) also became available late March 2017.
Present and future Airport developments: The new duty-free concessionaire DFASS Group took over Sept. 1, 2016, and is now in charge of the two duty-free locations - separately serving international & transborder passengers. A new store concept's implementation started September, and renovations should now have been completed.
- In March 2017 it was announced that work will start on Stage 2 of the Light Rail Transit (LRT) program - including the rail link from South Keys Station to the Trillium Line.
Ottawa, ON K1V 9B4
Phone: 613 248 2000