PBIA is within walking distance (2.5 miles) west of downtown West Palm Beach and only 3.5 miles west of Palm Beach - and is within 15-20 miles from Boca Raton (north), or Jupiter (south). It is surrounded by Belvedere Rd., Australian Ave., Southern Blvd. and N. Military Trail, and linked directly to Interstate Hwy I-95, offering easy access to beaches and other area attractions.
With 6.3M passengers in 2016, Palm Beach International Airport has a host of domestic, international, regular and low-fare airlines offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
Tri-Rail offers free non-stop shuttle service between the Airport and West Palm Beach Tri-Rail Station.
TSA Pre-check applicaton center is on level 2, across from the business center, next to currency exchange.
PBIA has one passenger terminal. (For detailed terminal information open 'Terminal Map' and scroll down to the text; for Parking information open 'Parking Map'; for transportation open 'Transportation: Buses /Trains'.
Airlines, serving PBIA, and their destinations (as of July 2017):
- Air Canada - seasonal flights to Montreal YUL & Tonronto YYZ
- American - to Charlotte CLT, Gicago ORD, Dallas/ Fort Worth DFW, Philadelphia PHL, Washingon DCA & seasonal to NY LGA.
- BahamasAir - to Marsh Hrbour MHH & Nassau NAS
- Delta - to Atlanta ATL, Detroit DTW, New York LGA & JFK, and seasonal to Minneapolis MSP, & Boston BOS
- Frontier - with seasonal flights to Chicago ORD, Denver DEN, Philadelphia PHL & Trenton TTN
- JetBlue - to Boston BOS, Hartford BDL, New York JFK & LGA, Neward EWR, & Wasington DCA
- Silver Airways - to Bimini BIM, Marsh Harbour MHH, Nassau NAS, Tallahassee TLH & Tampa TPA
- Southwest - to Atlanta ATL, Baltimore BWI, Islip ISP, Philadelphia PHL; and seasonal flights to Chicago MDW, Hartfort BDL, Pittsburgh PIT & Providence PVD
- Spirit - seasonal to Atlantic City ACY & Boston BOS
- Sun Country to Minneapolis MSP
- United toHouston IAH & Newark EWR.