Palm Beach PBI Airport Overview
Palm Beach International Airport PBI - with a new logo 'PBIA' - serves the City of Palm Beach and its surrounding four counties, offering its passengers a hassle-free and pleasant start to a South Florida vacation!
PBIA is located on the east coast of Florida, 2.5 miles (walking distance) west of downtown West Palm Beach and 3.5 miles west of Palm Beach - and is within 15-20 miles from Boca Raton (north), or Jupiter (south). The Airport is surrounded by Belvedere Rd., Australian Ave., Southern Blvd. and N. Military Trail, and is linked directly to Interstate Hwy I-95, offering easy access to beaches and other area attractions.
Serving between 5 & 6 million passengers annually, Palm Beach Internatinal Airport is served by domestic, international, regular and low-far airlines, offering direct and connecting flights to all points of the globe.
PBIA has one passenger terminal.
Palm Beach PBI Airport Update History
- PBI Airports - Oct 25, 2013
- PBI Main Terminals - Oct 12, 2013
- PBI Airport Intro - Oct 12, 2013
- PBI Rental Cars - Oct 4, 2013
- PBI Buses & Trains - Oct 4, 2013
- PBI Official Website Links - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Parking On site - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Persons With Disabilities - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Pets - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Lost Found - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Smoking - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Internet - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Int Arrivals - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Guest Services - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Emergency - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Business Services - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Baggage Claim - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Security - Sep 5, 2013
- PBI Taxis & Limos - Sep 2, 2013
- PBI Airlines Served - Jun 19, 2013