Palm Springs PSP Airport Overview
Palm Springs International Airport PSP serves the City of Palm Springs and the Coachella Valley of southern California and is gateway to famous spas & resorts in that region.
PSP Airport is within walking distance of the central business district of Palm Springs, and is near the desert resort cities of the Coachella Valley. If you drive from the East or West, exit Interstate Hwy.10 at Gene Autry Trail (Palm Drive): turn left (south), then turn right on Ramon Rd., then right on Kirk Douglas Way leading to the passenger terminal.
With two runways and serving almost 2M flyers annually, Palm Springs International is served by major and low-fare airlines offering daily nonstops to many US cities and seasonal flights to western Canada; however all airline traffic is highly seasonal, meaning less air traffic during the hot summer months.
Palm Springs International Airport has one passenger terminal.
NOTE: You can drop off passenger and luggage curbside. If assistance inside is required, contact a Skycap or an Traffic Officer curbside for assistance. Then proceed to the short- or long-term parking lot.
3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
Palm Springs, CA 92262
- Website for Palm Springs: http://www.ci.palm-springs.ca.us/index.aspx?page=270
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (760) 323 8299
- View Terminal Map
Palm Springs PSP Airport Update History
- PSP Airports - Oct 28, 2013
- PSP Food & Stores - Oct 28, 2013
- PSP Main Terminals - Oct 14, 2013
- PSP Airport Intro - Oct 14, 2013
- PSP Buses & Trains - Oct 7, 2013
- PSP Rental Cars - Oct 6, 2013
- PSP Official Website Links - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Parking On site - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Pets - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Security - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Lost Found - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Internet - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Guest Services - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Currency Exchange - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Carts Skycap - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Banking ATM - Sep 10, 2013
- PSP Airlines Served - Jun 20, 2013