OverviewPublic Transportation from Reno Tahoe Airport:
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttles stop along the curb, outside the D Doors north of Baggage Claim--when you see your shuttle, approach it and board
- For door-to-door shuttle services, go to counters located inside the A and B Doors west of Baggage Claim; however, South Tahoe Express is located adjacent to Door D in Baggage Claim.
- You can also contact: North Lake Tahoe Express at 866-216-5222; South Tahoe Express at 866-898-2463; the Airport Mini Bus at 775-786-3700; or the RNO Airporter at 775-885-9832.
Public RTC Ride to downtown Reno by bus route 19 (tel. 775-348-7433 or open: www.rtcwashoe.com) runs weekdays only. Passengers are able to connect at the Downtown stop to other destination including Carson City. The city bus pick-up and drop-off location is at the north end of the center curb, outside of baggage claim. A bus schedule is posted at the bus stop, as well as in baggage claim, adjacent to the Regional Information Booth.
For Public transportation to other areas contact:
- RTC Ride and RTC Intercity, tel. 775-348-7433 or open: www.rtcwashoe.com
- RTC Access, tel. 775-348-0477 or open: www.rtcwashoe.com
- CREST (Eastern Sierra Transit Authority), tel. 800-922-1930 or 760)-872-1901; or open: www.estransit.com
- Sage Stage (Modoc Transportation Agency), tel. 530-233-6410; or open: www.sagestage.com