Flight Arrivals To Reno Tahoe Airport (RNO)
Are you planning a trip to Reno Tahoe Airport? With an average of 200 arriving flights per day, the airport welcomes millions of passengers annually from both domestic and international destinations. Passengers arriving at RNO can expect a smooth and efficient arrival process, with baggage claim areas conveniently located in each terminal and real-time flight information available throughout the airport. Read on to learn more about the arrival procedures and statistics at Reno Airport.
About RNO Flight Arrivals
On this RNO flight arrivals page, you will see a listing of all flights arriving to Reno Reno Tahoe Airport. In addition to flight arrivals, you can also track the status of your flight with extensive filtering capabilities to get you the details you need, including departure/arrival times, terminal and gate number, aircraft type, aircraft altitude & airspeed, approximate time to land, distance to go, and a map showing the position of the airplane being tracked.
How to use our Reno Tahoe Airport flight arrivals tool: There are several ways to display flight status results:
- Search "By Flight" if you know the airline & flight number;
- Search "By Route" if you know the origin and destination airport;
- See all Arrivals to any airport by changing the toggle to "Arrivals" in the By Airport search
Air Traveler ResourcesAs your hub for information about Reno Tahoe Airport, iFly.com can help you get to, through, and between any airport in the world. Here are some links that can help you on your air travel journey:
- Are you a frequent flyer or traveling in business or first class? Then check out where the airline lounges are located.
- Wanna know which airlines are served by the airport? Check here.
- If you have some time before your flight's departure, be sure to grab a bite to eat, peruse the shops, or jump on the free wifi and get caught up on those emails.
- Planning a trip to the airport and confused about all the available parking options and costs? View locations and fees for all on-airport and off-airport parking.
- Remember that a great low-cost alternative to parking at the airport or taking a taxi is to use an airport shuttle service. You can find a list of providers here.
- Coming out of baggage claim with lots of checked luggage? The airport's got your back (and saving it). Baggage carts are located near the baggage carousels.
- Need to know which business services are available, such as copy machines, postal services, or even a notary? Check here.
RNO Airport has three terminals: Concourse B, Concourse C, and the Main Terminal. Concourse B and Concourse C are used for domestic flights, while the Main Terminal is used for both domestic and international flights. Passengers arriving from international destinations will disembark at the Main Terminal.
Daily Arriving Flights
The airport receives an average of 200 arriving flights per day, with a yearly total of approximately 3 million passengers disembarking at the airport. The airport serves both domestic and international destinations, with flights arriving from major cities across the United States and Mexico.
Arrival Procedures for Passengers
Upon flight arrival, passengers will proceed to baggage claim to collect their luggage. Domestic passengers can then exit the terminal, while international passengers will proceed to customs and immigration. International passengers will need to present their passport and any necessary visas to immigration officers. They will also need to declare any items they are bringing into the country. After clearing customs, passengers can collect their luggage and proceed to the airport exit.
Flight Arrival Statistics
RNO welcomes thousands of flights and passengers annually. The airport has an average of 200 arriving flights per day, with over 3 million passenger arrivals annually. While most flights arrive on time, there are occasional instances of delayed arrivals due to weather conditions or other factors. It is recommended to check the flight status before heading to the airport to avoid any inconvenience.
Baggage Claim Areas
Reno Airport has three baggage claim areas located in Concourse B, Concourse C, and the Main Terminal. Each baggage claim area is equipped with luggage carts for passengers to use. It is important to note that luggage carts are available on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be reserved in advance. Additionally, passengers should keep their baggage claim tags safe as they will be required to present them to retrieve their luggage.
Checking Arrival Status
Passengers and those waiting for arriving passengers can easily check the status of an arriving flight at RNO Airport. The airport's website provides real-time flight information, including arrival times and any delays. Additionally, flight information displays are located throughout the airport, providing up-to-date arrival status information. For those waiting for arriving passengers, it is recommended to wait in the designated waiting areas located near baggage claim areas to avoid any confusion or inconvenience.
We hope you find this information useful for your arrival at the airport. It is always recommended to check with your airline for the most up-to-date flight information, or at the airport information desk for any queries. Safe travels!